NOTE: A Money.Net subscription or trial account is required to access this app.
Scout Finance lets you access deep data on your favorite stocks in real time from anywhere. The best app for professional-grade stock tracking, news, and financial data.
Keep your finger on the pulse of the stock market as you track and analyze financial data, get estimates, listen to earnings calls, read transcripts and presentations, analyze news, and much more for thousands of companies.
There's no catch and no hidden fees, it's completely free. Get to know us & see why CNBC anchor Guy Adami calls Scout Finance "second to none".
* Read +4 million transcripts, SEC filings, investor presentations, & earnings releases
* Listen to full earnings call audio for +4000 companies
* Import tickers from your existing broker account
* Alerts when important docs are released for companies your care about
* Access proprietary year-over-year earnings reports and other analytics
* Read hedge fund newsletters and finance blogs in a single place
* Analyze key ratios for companies over time (P/E, EV/EBITDA, div yield, etc.)
* Consensus financial estimates for EPS, Revenue, and other data points
* Access full financial statements
* Create beautiful stock charts with technical indicators
WHAT USERS ARE SAYING
- "The best investing app I've ever used."
- “Amazing app. I love being able to easily read documents and access company financials on my iPhone and iPad.”
- “I’ve tried over a dozen stock apps. Scout is by far the best stock tracking and stock research app out there!”
- “Built for professionals. Can't believe what a value it is.”
Please email us with any suggestions or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scout Finance | The Next Generation of Investing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but needs more options and fixes
This app is a good resource but on the iPhone X the layout isn’t inline with the phone. Titles get covered by the notch, etc. also need ability to get more notification options: daily performance, SEC filing notifications, major news, etc.
Probably extremely good!
I found this app and downloaded it on a whim and was very pleased with the UI and the wealth of information at my fingertips. Of course, after entering my information I then discovered the "catch"; the charges. I'm not opposed to paying for an app especially a great app but I just will not pay on a subscription basis. I would be very happy to make a one off payment or maybe an annual payment but another monthly payment is something I don't need. And to be honest, for a small individual investor, I think $30 a month is too much. Information is expensive, the app is really good. The 3 stars reflects the price, not the app!
Developer Response ,
Scout Finance is completely free - there is no charge.
One of the Best Investment Apps
Of the many apps used and tested, ScoutFinance is easily among the best for investors. This investors toolkit has little competition as there are few apps that offer the range of access to data on a mobile device. This app saves a significant amount of time when searching for documents, financial statements, news and stats, sets it apart from the rest.
Only potential improvements are around the speed that data in specific sections is updated, like financial statement data released and processed. Regardless, this should not overlook the increased productivity gained from the ease of using this app which enables anyone interested in investing, researching or analyzing companies, with this great app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.