YES: iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, or newer. iPod Touch 7th gen (2019) or newer. iPad Mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad 5 (2017), iPad Pro, or newer.
NO: iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPod Touch 6th gen, iPad 4, or older devices.
Play as the hamster hero Pimm and harness the mightiest martial arts powers. Kick tail through district after district on a heart-pounding journey to take down the Vermin Gang, save Grandpa, and restore peace to Hamsterdam.
The once peaceful town of Hamsterdam is in danger! The vile chinchilla Marlo and his Vermin Gang are wreaking havoc.
Swing, flick, and strike your way through the streets of Hamsterdam. Experience the frantic action, flawlessly execute rhythm combos, and become one with the fabled Hamster-Fu.
- Swing and flick your way to epic vermin beat downs
- Unique brew of classic frenetic brawler, rhythm, and quick reactions
- Master the ancient hamster martial art form; Hamster-Fu
- Heart & fist-pounding boss showdowns. The skies rain bombs! Try dodging 1,483 of them
- A chinchilla mob boss plus a gang of trash can wearing, tonic chugging vermin
- Rescue Hamsterdammers and Grandpa. Lead the resistance to save Hamsterdam
- From Couture to Streetwear - offering the finest hamster apparel for on-point beatdowns
- Ride in style on the Ham-mobile: a two wheeled, chrome plated, pipe-grinding scooter
No Human Ads.
No In-App Purchases.
Only Hamtastic Billboards and Seeds.
- Pimm Actually Speaks 12 Languages!
- Updated supported languages on the game page to include: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Polish, Russian, Japanese, and Korean
- Improved responsiveness of swipe counters.
- A bit of performance improvements
- Fixed a minor bug with achievement icons
- Update device compatibility notice with more edge case testing.
Ratings and Reviews
Oozing With Quality
Very simplistic gameplay but the character animation is something you just don’t see every day in a mobile game. Kind of wish there was more variety to the gameplay, but it’s very obvious that lot of love went into the presentation.
Nice Idea, lacking on execution : (
I love the idea of this game, brawling action with a cute hamster, rhythm, strategy etc. It is also cheap, no ads, and doesn't beg for your money. However this game feels like an under polished student project. The game is loaded with static imagery, story is told through unanimated frames with no text or audio, but the visual story telling is poor enough that I couldn't tell what it was trying to depict, so they feel like they're wasting my time.
The music and sound design are uninspired, and the sfx gets repetitive fast.
Clickable UI elements line up with phone buttons, and swipes are frequently read by my phone as gestures to minimize the app, so just interacting with menus is frustrating.
The biggest killer for me is the lack of feedback for my actions. There were many times where I thought I was swiping to counter an attack, but the game didn't register it, and provided no feedback to tell me it was even receiving my input. Sometimes I would swipe up to 3 times during the generous telegraph frames, and it would never register.
I write this review because I care enough about this game to be disappointed by it, which is far more than most games these days, but I just can't recommend it as is.
Developer Response ,
Hi Fatalfencer, thanks a ton for your feedback! for the lack of feedback issue, I'm wondering if it would be possible for you to email us at feedback[at]musegames[dot]com with a brief video recording of what you're experiencing (ex. when you're swiping on the enemies). That would be super helpful, and we'll investigate the issue asap. I know it's a hassle, but it'll definitely help us improve the game. Thanks so much again for taking the time to play and give us your feedback. Really appreciate it!
Waited a long time for this game and it was completely worth it! A fun game with VERY cute graphics! I always like to see a game about animals but it made me so happy to see it be focused on hamsters! I love rodents and feel they are so underrated, thank you Pimm for being a hero and showing rodents are awesome! 🐹❤️
- Muse Games Corp.
- 1.1 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Muse Games Corp.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.