NEW: Start earning when you go LIVE! Super Hearts are virtual gifts you can give and receive during live broadcasts.
Use Periscope to:
• Broadcast live video and interact with people through hearts and comments.
• Discover popular live video streams from around the world or search for broadcasts by location or topic.
• Give and receive Super Hearts to show support.
• Missed out on a live video? Don't worry — watch the best parts with replay highlights.
• Instantly share your live videos to Twitter and other social networks.
• Broadcast privately to specific followers or friends.
We squashed some bugs and made some improvements to make Periscope better for everyone.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Periscope offers live broadcasts with a twist—the ability to replay them at any time. Every video comes to life with a league of integrated social features: while watching streams, you’ll also see people join, leave hearts, comment in real time, and more. The app makes it super-simple to set your privacy settings too, so you’ll always know who you’re broadcasting to—whether it’s a small group of friends or the whole world.
Best live stream!
There are many live streams but Periscope is unique! Not really a fan of IG Live from what I can see Periscope is still better.
One request I really feel Periscope just consider especially now that we have audio broadcasts is allowing the video to still play in the background even when you exit the app the way podcasts do on your phone. It’s annoying to not be able to multitask and have to only keep the periscope app open to listen to content on there. Also if there would be a better way to block phone calls and texts from disrupting the video so it doesn’t end before you’re finished.
Really enjoying periscope.
• Periscope via the Twitter Apple TV app. I just wish there were more features on the tv app like there is to the phone app. I would love to give stars, I would love to type in a question, etc in the tv app. But the tv app has a spinning globe UI feature which is really nice. It needs to be updated control wise. It it’s my favorite feature.
• The stand alone Periscope app terrible for discovery. Content is organized more by weird uninteresting topics instead of by country or people you follow. And most of the videos that have recently stopped broadcasting still show up as “offline”. Once a video has stopped streaming get rid of it immediately fill the space with a new one along the lines of the users preferences. I think Twitter should move the earth globe UI to the main stand alone Periscope app.
In all it’s a cool app just wish it wasn’t so schizophrenic, and that it had a more modern and tighter UI experience.
- Twitter, Inc.
- 77.2 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Twitter Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Coin Package $0.99
- Booster Coin Package $2.99
- Champion Coin Package $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.