This app allows an iOS device to control the volume of another iOS device remotely using Bluetooth. Great for when you want to control the volume of another iOS device.
- Control the volume of an iPad from your iPhone, or vice versa.
- Remotely control the volume of an iOS device playing media such as music or videos.
- For parents, remotely control or monitor the volume of your children’s iOS devices.
- In a classroom, remotely control or monitor the volume of your students’ iOS devices.
- For presentations, remotely control the volume of an iOS device playing media.
1. Install This App On Both Devices
This app must be installed and running on both devices.
2. Enable Bluetooth
Bluetooth must be enabled on both devices. Allow any Bluetooth alerts.
3. Set One Device To Receive Mode
Press the Receive Volume button to allow the volume on the device to be controlled remotely.
4. Set The Other Device To Control Mode
Press the Control Volume button to be able to control the volume on a remote device. Control the volume using the slider, or the preset buttons.
- For iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 8.1 or higher.
- Requires a Bluetooth LE compatible device. (Most iOS devices).
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s good but not great
So all other devices also have to have this app, which is fine. But if you don’t have the app open on the other device and your own it will not connect and work which is ridiculous… i like it for my young children and having it be open all the time is redundant of the app because they mess with it or close it out and now i no longer have control ALSO after so long it has to be refreshed and reloaded back into which ever option you chose which again is redundant to the purpose! So i wouldn’t recommend the app since you have to pay for it… it’s working capacity is something that should be free.
Let me be clear.. this App works Perfectly
At night I like to watch some streaming TV on my iPad Pro because it gets me sleepy. But I don't like to get up to pause or mute the show when I'm about to fall asleep because the blood rush from getting up takes away my sleepiness.
So I found this app but I was weary because it looks old and the reviews were mixed. I took a chance and let me be clear, it works perfectly. Exactly what it says it does, it does. I installed it on my iPad and iPhone. Set one to receive and voila. It controls the volume exactly as described. Should be 5-Stars but people don't read the description and expect it to do things that it's not designed to do. (1 star for my car that can't feed my horse or bake me a pizza)
This works well where nothing else I found would. I haven’t used it enough to see if there’s any issues between apps or disconnecting. If any issues are minor I’ll update it to 4 star and if it was a widget I’d give it 5 stars.
The developer, Out of Web Site!, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Out of Web Site! LLC
- 11.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright iOSproApps.com
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.