The Piedmont Now app provides instant support to navigate the entire Piedmont experience. From finding Piedmont providers and scheduling your appointments, to guided indoor hospital navigation, the Piedmont Now app makes your healthcare experience easier than ever. Key features include:
• Find a hospital or practice location
• Locate a department, patient room or amenity inside the hospital with turn-by-turn, guided navigation
• Find the nearest Emergency Department and see wait times
• Locate care near you with a Piedmont provider
• Identify appointment times that fit best with your schedule
• Schedule your appointment with a Piedmont provider
• Save your spot in line at any of our QuickCare or Urgent Care locations
• Launch a face-to-face virtual doctor visit with Piedmont
• Easily access billing information and pay your bill
• Manage your health information and access your health information using MyChart
• Connect your account to Apple Health to sync health-related data with MyChart
Ratings and Reviews
Very easy to use. My doctor is very responsive - which vastly improves the usefulness of the program. Staff responsiveness is less prompt - not the fault of the doctor - but makes it easy to fall through the followup cracks. The patient end of the program is great, but putting in reminders to the staff might be an upgrade to explore (either a reminder built in to the staff to let them know a follow-up action has not taken place, or a way the patient can let the staff know “still waiting” in lieu of notifying the doctor directly).
My Chart Piedmont App
I love how the app keeps up with all of my visits and Keeps Track of preventive services and recommends visits I should be aware of because of my age. The Test results come right to my App and they are very detailed. Because of this App I’m on top of my Health.
I love the instant notification & being able to access & review test results and letters from doctor.
A “glitch” potential- when reading the letter from my doctor (using iPhone 7), half the letter is off screen with no ability to “scroll” to the right, nor does the app permit rotation (landscape from portrait). I can only see the left side of the letter. Please allow to resize, or the ability to “forward” the letter to my email, where I can manipulate so I can read it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Browsing History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Piedmont Healthcare, Inc.
- 183.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © Piedmont Healthcare