Do you struggle with...
- Postponing things, causing you to not get to work on the things that are really important to you?
- Being scared to ask for help, so you are left with problems that are actually easy to solve?
- Wanting to be small and invisible so that your revenues also remain small and invisible?
- Your internal critic, so it is never good enough and you keep yourself small?
- Not being able to indicate your limits or struggle with standing up for what you find important?
And do you wonder...
- How come other people are so successful and you are not?
- Why you are not taking certain steps while you know you should?
- How come your company or career is just not getting off the ground?
Do you recognize yourself in this? Then you are hitting your personal blueprint. What is your personal blueprint? We are doing almost everything on auto pilot and our behavior, our way of talking and our actions that we do or do not perform are a direct result of that. This can work for us, but it can also work against us. That is your personal blueprint.
EnneagramPro will help you understand your personal blueprint and gives you tips for breaking through your fixed patterns and limiting beliefs so that you can develop your full potential, become who you want to be and earn what you like.
EnneagramPro can help you with questions such as...
- How do you determine what someone's enneagram type is?
- What is the difference between behavior and a personal blueprint?
- What do I say if I have a disagreement with someone and more importantly, what should I not say?
- Why do I continue with things that work against me?
- Why can't I or am I scared to do things other can and do?
EnneagramPro offers you insight into who you are. What are important things for you and which things you would rather avoid.
With these insights, you are better able to make it through your personal growth and development and to take steps.
EnneagramPro helps you to perform better and to develop yourself in your private life and business career or your own company.
Additionally, EnneagramPro offers insight in the origins and solutions of conflicts with others and internal conflicts with yourself. EnneagramPro helps you deal with limiting beliefs of others and yourself better and offers concrete solutions.
What does EnneagramPro offer?
* Advanced self-assessment: with this test, you will get a clear image of yourself. EnneagramPro offers profound insights, in understandable language, about your character, your personal non comfort zone and your conflict sensitivity.
* Assessment of someone else: with this test, you can identify the enneagram type of someone else.
* Test - Suitable for mediation? With this test, you can get a good insight into whether mediation would have a chance of success on you or on participating parties, and to which degree, by just answering a couple of simple questions.
* Test - Value or judgment: Most arguments, conflicts and other situations whereby communication goes wrong stem from assumptions and value judgments. Test whether you can resist the temptation to attach a opinion to a statement or situation.
* Interventions: EnneagramPro offers proven interventions with which you can streamline your interaction with certain characters. Even if you normally struggle to interact with those people.
* Articles: the articles are about personal development in your private or work life. They contain practical information for better interaction with each other. Knowledge that will also come in handy if you want to get people to cooperate. If you want to be able to handle resistance better and to be able to develop your full potential.
EnneagramPro was made by Michael Schulze, mediator, communication trainer, certified enneagram, business and break through coach of Verdienwatjewaardbent.nl and Frank Manshande of MomentousApps.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
The Enneagram Pro app is now translated into English. To celebrate this, we've added 5 more articles and fixed a few bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Frank Manshande
- 14.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Momentous Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.