5/5 “Best graphics and as good as Call of Duty.”
5/5 “Fabulous game with breathtakingly realistic graphics... Way better than Kill Shot & Sniper 3D!”
5/5 “Brilliant game of the year; fantastic graphics. I love this game; it’s like Battlefield on mobile.”
5/5 “Great missions, awesome guns -- I love this more than any other shooter.”
INITIATING GLOBAL OPERATIONS:
The time for diplomacy is gone. The time for drastic action is now. We are calling for the best sniper in the world to join us as we take aim at evil, wherever it hides. This is not a game. There is no room for remorse here, so shoot to kill.
A STUNNING FPS FIGHT AGAINST EVIL
• 130+ action missions.
• Unbelievable 3D graphics that will bring you to the near future, from urban skyscrapers to exotic locations.
• Soldiers, armoured vehicles, air units and many more enemy classes.
• Next-gen “bullet time” effects capture your every amazing sniper headshot.
• Sandstorms, blizzards, rainstorms and other rich atmospheric effects.
MODERN & FUTURE FIREPOWER
• Shoot sniper rifles, assault rifles, railguns and top-secret weapons.
• Gather components to upgrade your military arsenal.
• Unique weapon personalisation.
• iPhone 6s users can enjoy 3D Touch when scoping enemies.
PVP MULTIPLAYER CHALLENGE
• Steal resources from other players by breaking down their defences in PvP Multiplayer mode.
• Build a strong squad to keep your loot safe in PvP Multiplayer mode.
EASY TO PLAY, MUCH TO MASTER
• Varied AI behaviour makes each enemy unique and challenging to shoot & kill.
• Extra rewards for joining the action in special events.
• Connect to the game community to discover more content, more contests and more rewards!
• Earn a high enough score to enter a league and unlock rewards! Then check out who's top of your league on the Leaderboards. Guard your gold and secure your position using the brand-new SHIELD defence system.
CLANS UP FOR GRABS
• Join or create sniper Clans to team up with other players.
• Trade and share resources with your Clanmates to strengthen each other.
• The group Chat lets you talk strategy and socialise with your allies.
• Establish a home base for your Clan that members can help improve together. Clan HQ buildings can unlock loads of perks, including PvP boosts, Tier-5 Squadmates and much more.
• Prepare for a new game mode where Clans go head-to-head in the ultimate showdown. Declare war, weaken the opposing clan's Reactor Core, and pillage resources from them!
*IMPORTANT* Sniper Fury is not fully optimised for devices older than the iPhone 5s, iPad 4, iPad mini 4, or iPod touch 7. iOS 9 and an Internet connection are required to play.
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or by paying with real money. Purchases of virtual currency using real money are performed using a credit card, or other form of payment associated with your account, when you input your iTunes account password. You will not be asked to re-enter your credit card number or PIN. Once your iTunes account password is entered, your account will allow in-app purchases for 15 minutes. To restrict or disable in-app purchases, you can change the settings on your device.
Find out more about the game on the official site -- http://www.sniperfury.com/
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en-gb/eula
This update is all about WAR. Read on to find out what’s new!
The "Invasion Phase" has been renamed the "PLANNING PHASE".
During the Planning Phase, choosing OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE buffs will add a new layer of strategy to wars.
WAR ROOM – A new clan building to store war resources (easily won from regular PvP).
Other improvements: Increased Arena stability, “Rookie” status for new clan members, and some bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
United States Army Eurocomm .
Hey Guys, I love Sniper Fury and unfortunately due to my current busy life I have started playing again until just a couple days ago but I'm going to jump on and rain some hate downrange right after my review. I love the womans voice handing down the mission. Nice touch especially now that our Military has females behind the long gun and involved in spec ops. I guess I would like to see less drones and if you had us set up in an urban setting like Iraq behind a wall doing over watch through a little hole in the wall but I'm sure u probably have scenarios close to that when I reach higher levels but bar none there are no FPS, Games that come close to SF Sniper Fury . Kill
Shot Bravo is good but in different ways and I like sniper arena but u have to spend money to get any where but don't get me wrong as my money situation improves I will definitely spend money on SF
Don’t give me wrong his game is a lot of fun as great graphics in the controls are really easy to use. I love your levels and they are very challenging the higher you get and I catch myself getting pretty excited had a pretty hard kill that I just made. I have one BIG GRIPE that I’ve seen other people comment on as well. How come at least 85% of the time I have an offer to watch an ad to double my reward or earn a bonus prize the video is MESSED UP??? Tells me I don’t have a strong enough WiFi signal but I’m at full strength?? Or it freezes or just cuts off?!? Or I watch it and don’t get the bonus because the game suddenly crashes. It almost seems like it’s intentional the way it happens so often and always right when y’all are about to owe me a bonus? Super FRUSTRATING! Also I have invested some money in the game probably close to around 60-$70 at this point. But when I look at a particular exotic weapon is being offered like an assault rifle and a price of $100 in real world money!?!? There’s no way I’m about to spend $100 of my real money on 1 single gun thats probably not even gonna last me two levels before A more powerful gun is needed anyway. I could see spending 30 bucks tops I really need it web in the last couple levels. But me spending $100 or more on one single gun I just can’t do it.
The customer care is terrible I have been accused of cheating several times but the company will never tell you what you did to cheat. First let me state that I have never cheated with this or any other game. When I ask what I did I get a list of of the violations in their terms of agreement no specifics, when I ask which violation I broke I’m told it is against company policy to tell me. So you are accused of cheating banned from the game and told wait till your ban is over and if you ever do it again we will suspend you. You are given no chance to defend yourself and their investigation into the matter is a joke. I read if you have to many rubies they violate you so I stopped buying rubies after spending a lot of money on this game which you have to do to advance and your reward is they ban you. Whatever program they are running to find cheaters is terrible and apparently even when they are wrong they cannot correct it. You would think there was some kind of human review process but they get their money so they don’t care. The game was fun but it gets monotonous and they change the formate so they don’t have to pay out rewards. Their advertisements freeze up so you cant get the rewards something I never experience in other games. If you get this game don’t spend a dime and don’t expect customer care
- 1.6 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Packet of Rubies $1.99
- Case of Rubies $4.99
- Trunk of Rubies $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.