The leading journal covering both child and adolescent psychology and psychiatry is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry” brings you an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keeps you up to date with the most important developments in psychology, psychiatry and related research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favourite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Share figures or tables via email
About the JournalInformation about the journal goes hereAbout the SocietyInformation about the society goes here (optional)
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to JCPP (mobile only) can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP:
JCPP (mobile only) for 149.99$ (US) per year includes:
- Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry (12 issues) for mobile only edition
Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The latest version offers an entirely enhanced browsing and reading experience with:
- Access to multiple journals from one society (where applicable)
- Access to back files through search which supports discovery of all content available as HTML across all the journals in the app
- Access to articles available via virtual issues
- Access to request permission to reuse content (via CCC)
- Support for MathJax rendering library (where applicable)
- Ability to keep up to date with the latest articles available via early view or as accepted articles
- 27.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry (mobile only) $149.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.