ProDrive is a Mac Application for managing Google and One Drive files in an easy manner. This is one of the easiest way to working on Google Drive on Mac. Users will be able to upload and download files from the app without the help of any web browser. ProDrive has this feature where users will be able to download files and folders within the app itself. It has one of the cleanest UI which will give you a better experience in working with Google and One Drive than elsewhere.
Features of ProDrive:
• Now access OneDrive files in ProDrive app. Log in with both of your Google Drive and OneDrive accounts and access your online files in one place.
• Easy to open and start working with the app.
• Just drag and drop files into the app interface to upload files.
• Download Image, Folder, PDF, Text File with the app.
• Preview Images and Text, PDF files from the app.
• Edit Doc, Sheets, Slides, Drawing, Forms files online within the app.
• Bring app window from the Status Bar icon incase Dock icon is hidden.
• Open the app at Login.
• Hide Dock icon in an instant without closing the app.
• Open Multiple accounts and multiple windows
• Multiple Themes. Choose between Light and Dark.
• Make the app interface transparent when inactive.
• Get notification upon completion of download in the Notification Center.
• See how much space is free on the top left corner of the app.
ProDrive is the easiest way to use Google and One Drive that reduces your effort and saves time. Download it today and access your Google and One Drive more efficiently on your Mac.
Disclaimer: Google Inc. was not associated with the development of the app. All Google logo, names, artworks are property Google.
Some issues fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t sync with Office 365 for business??
Trying to log into my one drive account. We have a corporate business license. When it prompts me to log in and asks for my credentials I get a notification that I do not have an account with my email address. Does anyone else have this issue? Otherwise this is exactly what I was looking for. An app based program to run my one drive and google drive accounts.
Help feature doesn’t work; App Store won’t install available update
Tried to add Onedrive to it. Wasn’t obvious how so went to “Prodrive Help” in the Help menu to discover that took me to a Facebook page for another program they wrote.
So the Help function doesn’t work. There is no excuse for the Help item in the Help menu not working; that indicates they never tested something as basic as that.
Also, there is something wonky about the program — the App Store offers to update it but trying to do so causes the App Store to hang. Something isn’t right with this program!
Can't see my Google Drive Contents
I'm signed into my Goggle drive but I can't see the contents of the drive. only my Avatar. But I signed into my Onedrive and I can access everything fine... HELP
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.