• The new Fito+Pebble app powered by FocusMotion enables automatic tracking of your exercises and your reps for you. No more manual entry!
• Use any of our free workouts designed by the best trainers and coaches
• Workout with expert trainers who will help you reach your fitness goals
• Stay motivated by joining the awesome Fitocracy community and meeting other fitness-minded folks
Fitocracy motivates you and helps you succeed at fitness and level up in real life. We make exercise fun! Track your workouts automatically, earn points, unlock achievements, beat quests, and slay the laziness dragon. Join the best fitness community on the planet and become the person you were meant to be.
* An App of the Year by Men's Journal *
* Mashable's Top Innovation in Health & Fitness Winner *
"This app is magical, revolutionary, and most importantly, life changing. Get it."
"Convinced that the new Fitocracy app has set a new high bar for iOS visual design. There's nothing else like it, just perfect."
"I used Fitocracy to track my fitness progress as I prepared for Miss America, and Fitocrats were a big part of my success. Being a part of such a supportive, encouraging online community made getting and staying in shape fun for me." - Miss America 2013
"It's like Facebook but it will make you a better person: harder, faster, stronger."
"After a little over two months of using Fitocracy I gained 15 pounds of muscle mass. I've never been called cut before in my life until a few weeks ago. The app makes it all the more amazing."
"I promise you, no other service will motivate you to stay in shape more than this one will. It's easily the best fitness tracker in the App Store."
"Fitocracy is a genius idea. It takes the addictive leveling system of games such as Pokemon or Call of Duty and combines it with your workout. You start at Level 1, and each workout you do, depending on its difficulty, rewards you with points that eventually cause you to level up. It's motivation enough to watch how many points each workout will give you, then to try to top the points you earn each time you workout."
* Featured in CNN, TechCrunch, Lifehacker, Kotaku, The NY Observer, Apple App Store, Men's Journal, Mashable *
• Automatically track your reps with the Pebble smartwatch
• Never have to manually enter your workouts again
• Free workout routines: get awesome workouts from the best fitness coaches, whether you're at home or at the gym
• Join fitness teams led by expert trainers who provide personalized workout and nutrition programs
• Embark on an epic adventure: Unlock achievements to visualize your progress. Beat quests to push yourself and take on new challenges.
• Be inspired: Follow other Fitocrats to get daily inspiration and join in on conversations.
• Ultra motivation: Join an amazing community of supportive Fitocrats who will keep you motivated on your journey. If competition's your thing, there's plenty of that too.
• Import/Export: Syncs with RunKeeper, export history to images and files.
GET MORE AT WWW.FITOCRACY.COM
• Get support and motivation from our amazing community of Fitocrats just like you
• Your workouts are always synced between the web and the iPhone app
• Automatically post your progress to Twitter and Facebook (optional)
• Browse other users' profiles and find out what works for people just like you
"It’s about time someone created a RPG for fitness" - TechCrunch
"...the best example yet of a digital domain applying the basics of games to getting in shape." - The Globe And Mail
"...provided me with a motivational breakthrough." - Kotaku
GETTING STARTED GUIDES
Need any help getting started with Fitocracy?
Check out this short and sweet intro video: http://ftcy.co/1u2V51G
We heard what you were asking for and now you can control the entire experience from the watch. Edit the weight of your workouts directly on the Pebble.
Ratings and Reviews
Oh So Close!!!
I agree with a previous review that the app is awesome, but lacks just that last push. When I saw this app had been released and downloaded it, I knew this was the end-all be-all for my workouts. Then I figured out that you are restricted to the 4-5 premade workouts. Most everthing else syncs with your account and I believe if you complete a premade workout, it too syncs. I wear a Pebble as my watch and would LOVE to be able to keep my phone in my pocket and use the Pebble for workout input and timing. Please,if at all possible, integrate the ability for custom workouts. I would even be thrilled to be able to create a workout online and just sync to the app. With that feature, all other workout apps are deleted and it would get a definite 5-star review from me.
The app tracks movements surprisingly well--usually correct but sometimes one or two reps off.
1) I may be dense, but I had to keep my phone on while using the app. Not a big deal, but could drain battery.
2) There are only 5 workouts available now. For me to use this long term, there need to be more. I know the algorithm is very hard to develop, so I am hoping there are more coming as time passes.
All in all, a great start!
Good Pebble integration
The workouts seem good and the Pebble integration is handy. You can start and stop sets from your watch and it does a pretty good job counting the exercises. It's just what I want in a workout app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.