Plan and organize your next dinner party or holiday meal. Set your menu, import recipes, create shopping lists, add reminders. On the big day, everything is organized and at your fingertips. BigNight supports iPhone and iPad, and syncs between devices, so everyone is always up-to-date.
‣ Create your menu: Decide what you'll serve, organized by course. Or, browse our featured menus for great dinner party ideas.
‣ Select recipes: Import recipes from your favorite web sites using the built-in browser, recipes you've pinned on Pinterest or saved to your Evernote account, or from Safari with the BigNight share extension.
‣ Create shopping lists: Add items to an unlimited number of shopping lists, organized by store; check off each item as you get it.
‣ Add reminders: Set reminders for each big task, whether it's a make-ahead item days in advance or a last-minute garnish. You'll receive a notification for each reminder, and you can acknowledge or snooze a reminder right from your lock-screen.
‣ Sync: Keep everyone up to date, automatically. Check an item off a shopping list, or mark a task complete, and everyone is updated instantly.
‣ Share: Publish your menu as a beautifully-designed web page and share with your guests, or to your friends on Twitter, Facebook and more. Other BigNight users can import your menu and recipes with a single tap.
‣ Universal App: iPhone & iPad support included in single purchase.
‣ Fixed problem with importing some Pinterest pins.
Ratings and Reviews
Thinks like I do!
I love this app! It thinks like I do. Two improvements that I would to see is a consolidated shopping list. If I could make one BIG suggestion, I would request a notes field where I could put the vessel that it will be served in or a serving dish field. Then this app would be perfect. By the way, it does a great job of finding appropriate photos of your dish!
No event is complete without this menu tool!
I use this app for every holiday, birthday, and get together. It saves me from making multiple lists and it’s always accessible. A must have for anyone who loves planning events with food.
I wish there was more integration with an app like paprika or pepperplate. All of my recipes are stored in those. To use this app I’ve had to put all my recipes into Evernote and then into this app. It’s not the best because the app does not pull the picture of the recipient and there does not appear to be a way to add it. I do like the list aggregator and the reminders list a lot. I just wish I could pull recipes from anywhere on the web not just the websites that are listed
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Handheld Designer, LLC
- 27.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018, Handheld Designer, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.