Videostream lets you stream local videos (downloads, etc.) from your computer to your Chromecast or Android TV in full HD! This iPhone/iPad app will remote control Videostream, which is an easy-to-use Chrome app (Get it for free at www.getVideostream.com). Enjoy your videos on the big screen!
We're working as fast as we can to make Videostream amazing to use. We want to let you wirelessly stream your videos hassle free, WITHOUT installing a media server! Non-techies, this is the Chromecast app for you!
Contact us directly with ANY problem! We'll fix anything and troubleshoot with you to avoid a bad review :) Just go to www.getVideostream.com
The mobile app is free! No upgrades here or purchases.
* The fastest set up of any Chromecast media streaming app for your computer
* Simply pick video files you want to watch on your TV
* No need to run a "media server" that makes your computer run slow
* You don't need a computer degree to use it
* Can play many video formats including mkv, avi, mp4, and more!
* Actually uses video streaming and NOT screen mirroring
Currently we support:
* Full support for MP4, AVI and MKV files (and 450+ others!)
* Android TV (Sony, Sharp, Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield)
* Mp3 streaming
* Photo display
* Full 1080p streaming of downloaded videos (including 3D videos!)
* Volume control
All streamed from your computer (Mac, Windows, Linux) to your TV over the Chromecast! Videos also work on the Nexus Player (and other android TV devices).
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
Why so much storage space??
While I love the app and capabilities why is it taking up 13gb on my phone???? I will just stream from the computer if that is the case.
Great free product
Love the app. Works great most of the time. Biggest issue I note is that after using it to for a week or so the app size becomes huge. Almost as if it is storing the streamed media on the phone (it’s over 2-3 gigs) and when I delete and reinstall and shrinks back down to a normal size for awhile. Not sure how to fix that because it is slightly frustrating. Otherwise it works great. Videos stream well. Keep up the good work!
Was so hyped for this app to work
Installed the app on my computer. Was streaming to my downstairs TV so REALLY was hoping they had a app to pause and such. Boom they do! Installed it, easy, loaded my library easy. Click play and it says it starting then gives me a error. I don’t know why because I can play the videos from my pc to my chrome cast device with zero issues. Just this app doesn’t want to work. Hope they fix it.
Also this app should detect when something is already streaming and just profile the play controls.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Groupnotes Inc
- 12.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Groupnotes Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.