Primal's 3D Real-time Human Anatomy app for the Hand is the ultimate 3D interactive anatomy viewer for all medical educators, practitioners and students. Meticulously built over ten years from high-resolution cross-sectional photographs of real cadavers, the app provides an accurate and visually stunning reconstruction of the anatomy of the hand.
The easy to use and intuitive interface lets you choose precisely the anatomy you want to see, from exactly the angle you want to see it. This flexibility is supported by a wealth of user-friendly tools to help you set up your ideal anatomical image, quickly and easily:
• The Gallery contains 18 pre-set scenes, designed by an in-house team of anatomical experts, to clearly and comprehensibly present in-depth regional and systemic anatomy of the hand. Each scene is divided into five layers to provide greater control over the depth of anatomy shown; making tailoring the anatomy you want to see simple and quick.
• The Contents folders arrange all 465 structures systemically, meaning you can browse by subcategory and switch all related structures on at once. It provides an excellent learning tool – for example turn on all branches of the radial artery, or the hypothenar muscles.
• The Contents layer controls split each system into five layers – from deep to superficial. This allows you to quickly build up different systems to the depth you want to see.
**Save to Favourites**
Save the views you create for later in the Favourites, save anything as an image, or share with another user as a URL link. Use the pins, labels and drawing tools to customize your images for enlivened presentations, engaging course materials and handouts – all from your iPad!
Read detailed and accurate text for each structure using the T icon, and in a feature unique to Primal Pictures, each anatomical term in the text is linked to the appropriate model in the 3D model. Selecting these links will highlight the relevant structures, bringing the text to life and make learning anatomy more visual and immediate.
See each structure in context with the anatomy that surrounds it. Explore these relationships and easily navigate to related anatomical structures to expand your learning. Select a field name in the right-hand menu to show the anatomical category and sub-category of the structure for added understanding and simple navigation.
iPad 3 and above only.
iPad Air and above for optimal viewing.
iPhone 6 and above for best performance
- Minor bug fix release
Ratings and Reviews
You can’t move it
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Primal Pictures Ltd
- 106.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Informa UK Ltd (t/a Primal Pictures), 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Primal Pictures 3D Real-time Forearm, Wrist and Hand subscription $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.