It’s the fall of 1984. Molly and her dog Moses sneak out in the middle of the night to meet their friend Salim. A midnight showing of "Ghostblasters" at the Capitol 6 Drive-In is the night’s big-ticket event.
When Moses goes missing under suspicious circumstances, Molly and Salim set out on a rescue mission that will challenge their friendship and change their lives forever.
The Get Out Kids is a narrative puzzle experience. An original story, each chapter unfolds within a 3D diorama, leading to a conclusion you will never see coming.
Hey you pesky kids! In this update we:
• Added tap to skip dialogue
• Updated the app icon
• Improved some design layouts and animations
• Removed visible cursor when controller in use on macOS
• Improved selected states on macOS and tvOS
• Improved controller support for UI objects
• Fixed pause during Walkman frequency segment (minor)
• Minor bug squashes
- Frosty Pop Games Inc.
- 270.6 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Game Controller
English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Frosty Pop Games Inc.
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.