Comprehend your drive results and push beyond your limits, "OutDrive" yourself using this Apple Watch app.
OutDrive turns your Apple Watch into a wearable golf drive measurement tool. No more need for carrying bulky specialized equipment. Just by tapping the Apple Watch on your wrist, you can instantly check the results of your drive without interrupting the flow of game play. To understand your drive distances, to push past your limits... OutDrive is an indispensable app for golfers who want to drive further.
• Whether you drive high or low, you can gauge the condition of your shot
Through OutDrive's unique calculations, even when distance rises or falls due to course undulations, your "General Performance" based on teeing from a postulated level point will be displayed. Whether you drive high or low, you can experience the feeling of hitting a nice shot for distance as you would during practice.
• Drive distances and elevation differences can be recorded to your iPhone
OutDrive uses positional information to measure drive distance and elevation difference from 2 interval points. Without the hassle of laser-pointing methods to search for the ball, you can record measurements while progressing through the course. Since your records will remain on your iPhone, you can look back on a continuous record of your shots.
• You can use with a locked screen, and even with only an iPhone
Of course, even if you don't have an Apple Watch, you can still use OutDrive. We've prepared a widget to allow measurements with an iPhone during play, even without starting up the app. By swiping from top to bottom on the screen, you can call it up even on a locked screen.
- Compatible with Apple Watch
- Can be used with only an iPhone as well(Notification Center widget)
- Measures drive distance through position information)
- Measures elevation differences through an atmospheric pressure sensor(iPhone 6 or later)
- General Performance: Displays drive distance based on teeing from a postulated level point(iPhone 6 or later)
- Switch between yards/meters
OutDrive now able to measure distances with an increasingly high level of accuracy.
- Improved design so that you can tap the measure button once the accuracy has reached a sufficiently good level.
- Apple Watch Glance: simply swipe the face to check out measurements.
- Check out the latest measurement results with the Apple Watch.
Much more reliable measurements and stability.
Ratings and Reviews
Works as advertised
What’s not to like. App was easy to install on my iPhone, it works perfectly giving drive distance in yards, and...it’s free! Thanks!
doesn’t even work. i push start and walk and start again and it doesn’t read anything
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.