With ready-made practice plans and hundreds of new and innovative drills, the Basketball Practice Planner App will help you plan your next practice in 7 seconds or less!
As a basketball coach, have you ever wanted to have your drills organized perfectly so you can find them easily and plan your practice in seconds? With a drills library, intuitive animations and audible time reminders, Practice Planner will help you do all of that from your iPhone!
With drills from coaches such as Dell Curry and Brian McCormick, we’ve designed Basketball Coach Practice Planner to be a place where you can learn hundreds of new drills as well as plan your practices in a few clicks.
APPLE WATCH INTEGRATION
• Quickly glance at your wrist to see your practice plans.
• Works even without your phone nearby.
• Tap once on your complications to open practice plans
• Organized neatly in categories such as Fun Games, Shooting, Defense, Offense, Dribbling, etc. for easy access
• Add your own custom drills and insert them into each categories with just one click
• Filter by category, team/ individual drills, custom/ built-in to easily find the exact drill you want
BUILD YOUR OWN PRACTICE PLAN IN SECONDS
• Multiple drills can be selected at the same time to easily insert them into a practice plan
• Organize, insert and delete drills in your plans is as easy as changing songs in an iTunes playlist
• Save and edit practice plans to customize your next practice based on pre-made practices in the app
LEARN FROM THE BEST COACHES IN THE WORLD
• Dell Curry – Father of Stephen Curry and Charlotte Hornets' all-time leader in points and three-point field goals made
• Don Showalter – Head Coach of USA Basketball Junior National Team
• Chris Oliver – 3 time OUA Champion
• Brain McCormick – Youth Basketball Coaches Association founder and author of The 21st Century Basketball Practice
SAVE PRACTICE HISTORY AND NEVER FORGET WHAT YOU DID
• After each practice, the Practice Planner will automatically prompt you to save each practice
• Practice plans from history can be edited to create practices based on the last one
• Notes are attached so each practice so you can mark down how the practice went and what to improve on next time
WHAT COACHES ARE SAYING
I have tried just about every option on the market... Some kept good attendance data, some kept track of practices, etc. But I never really had one that "really" helped me to:
• Write the practice
• Select the drills that were best suited for the group that was practicing that day
• Kept the practice moving and on time
• Instantly make notes to better prepare for the next session
The Coachbase Practice Planner has helped me achieve all the above. In addition, I was able to write practices on the fly allowed me to look professional in front of the parents who were sitting in the stands!
Program Director, FT Fulda Roadrunners
Coachbase is Nike+ accelerator company, featured in Kevin Durant's "Thunderstruck" movie, as seen on Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Techcrunch and Bloomberg business week.
Optional Monthly Subscription:
- Unlimited video views
- Unlimited number of custom plans
- Access to practice history
Price: USD$19.99 per month or $99 per year
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
New apple watch app! Quickly glance at your apple watch to see your practice plans. Just tap on your complication once to open up your practice plans.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Instructive, informative and very clear!!!
The app really helps with providing useful and instructive techniques to construct a very successful practice and to create a very well organized skill development structure to an individual or a group practice structure...
All we ask for is updates
I will get off of the Apple Watch argument and ask about some common features that should be implemented.
Cloud sync does not work properly. The only way to get devices to sync is to sign out and back in.
There should be an external monitor mode or the ability to change orientation. This is a simple fix that hundreds of other apps have available.
The network unavailable comes up frequently as well which can only be resolved by signing out and back in.
All apps these days should be universal with iPhones and iPads. You came out with a quote app and have not addressed the inquiries in the current apps you have. Great concept but continuity of the app is lacking.
I’m not sure why others have rated this app so high. While the concept is great, I’ve had way too many issues with it to use it regularly. The sound doesn’t work on half the videos, and the app randomly crashes. It happened on my old iPhone 6s and it’s happening with my new iPhone 11 Pro. It’s really too bad — they have a lot of great content.
- OliveX (HK) Limited
- 113.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Coachbase Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP $19.99
- PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP $9.99
- PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.