Quick-entry for Apple's Reminders app.
Remind Me Faster is designed to let you add a reminder with as few taps as possible. Open the app and you're typing. Add a reminder and you're ready to type the next. The interface is optimised for the moment something crosses your mind.
It works with and compliments the built-in Reminders app that's already on your iPhone or iPad.
• Set a notification time or date with as little as one tap
• Natural language date detection
• Set location triggers for reminders with a couple of taps
• Tap the list name to switch to another
• Quick-switch lists by swiping left or right
• Tap the priority to increase: • ! !! !!!
• Added reminders can be viewed in the built in Reminders app
• Dark mode and alternative icons
Remind Me Faster is free to use and without ads. Some extra features are available as in-app purchases.
Version 4.1 brings various small improvements.
Time & date controls:
• Added a new button to more easily switch between ‘time & date’ controls or ‘date only’ controls.
• Added a new setting to choose which controls show when the app launches.
• Added one more day in the ‘date only’ controls.
• Updated the design of selected time & date presets to reduce visual noise.
Natural language input:
• Added a new natural language input setting to automatically select tomorrow if the chosen time has passed.
• When natural language input is enabled, the app will now automatically use detected dates by default. This option can still be toggle back off in settings.
• Fixed a bug where the highlighted ‘date’ text would stay highlighted even after clearing the selected date.
• Updated location iconography to be more consistent.
• Updated the order of some options in settings.
Ratings and Reviews
I just want to preface this review by saying that I almost never give reviews, but this app is just so good I have to support it. I am a very forgetful but very “fast paced” person, so having an app that allows me to set reminders in mere seconds is an absolute lifesaver, and saved me a lot of money so I didn’t have to buy a virtual assistant or something. The only sort of feature I can really suggest is a home screen widget with minimal controls/ options so quick, preset time reminders can be jotted down even faster. But honestly that’s not even necessary because the app is already extremely fast and easy to use. On top of the fact thag it’s just very aesthetically pleasing and minimalist. Thank you developer for this fantastic app, I would say your “labor of love” has paid off. Hope this app blows up someday as it should.
As someone who struggles with ADD/ADHD, things often slip from my mind almost as soon as they appear. ANY friction between thinking of something and having it on my to-do list makes it less likely that that thing or idea will get remembered and addressed, and Remind Me Faster is the best tool I've found for elminating friction between my brain and my to do list. This app has made a significant difference in my life.
Remind Me Faster looks great, is super fast and lightweight, and it seems to be rock-solid and reliable, even using it on an M1 Mac. I super appreciate the small but high-value in app purchases, especially the different icons. The developer has been kind and responsive. I cannot recommend this app enough for anyone who uses a to-do system based on Reminders.
Fantastic App - Would love to see shortcuts support
I would love to see iOS shortcuts support added. But, otherwise, this app is easily among the top 5 most polished and intuitive app experiences of the 1,000+ I've used/tried over the years.
But, my workflow often has me setting reminders based on web pages and other shareable things. I know I can just build a shortcut for the official reminders app (which I have) but typically I'm looking to set date/time for the reminder as I'm creating the reminder, at which point I always miss the ease-of-use of the RemindMeFaster interface.
Two other suggestions:
1 - would love to have URLs pasted into notes automatically moved to the URL field of the reminder. Otherwise, they aren't clickable in the reminders app. That or I'd love to have the option for that input.
2 - this app's design and UX would work very well for a Notes app companion, too (IMHO)
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nick Leith
- 7 MB
- Requires iOS 15.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.3 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Nick Leith
- In-App Purchases
- Natural Language Input $0.99
- Custom Time Presets $0.99
- App Icon Set $1.99
- More Location Presets $0.99
- Tip jar $0.99
- Tip jar $3.99
- Tip jar $1.99