View and complete your reminders on Apple Watch.
Reminders Nano works seamlessly with your iPhone's built-in Reminders app, and keeps it completely in sync. All your lists and items from the built-in app will appear on Apple Watch instantly.
Mark as complete or add a new reminder with Apple Watch and it automatically updates all your devices.
"Reminders Nano is the app Apple should have shipped with Apple Watch" -iDownloadBlog.com
Features for Apple Watch:
- Scheduled List
- View due dates and priority
- Mark as complete / incomplete
- Siri support
- Add new reminders
- Create or delete lists
- Customize list order
Default list can be changed in iPhone Settings > Reminders.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works but don't keep order or save to watch.
It works well and integrates with the list in reminders. 2 things I didn't like about the app. The reminders order on the watch do not match the order of the reminders on the phone. The reminders are not synced to your watch which requires you to have your phone. This limits what I wanted to do as I was looking to use my list without my phone.
OMG It Actually Works on Watch
I’ve been bouncing around between apps trying to find something that works with Apple Watch and Reminders since for some strange reason Apple doesn’t supply one. I’ve tried Clear, Wunderlust, and Informant, which are all great apps on the phone but are bulky and cranky if you want a simple shopping or reminder list to show up on your watch. Now I can tell Siri (either on my phone or watch) to add something to one of my lists. This part uses the Apple Reminder app to add the item. But then, wonder of wonders, whatever I’ve added now shows up quickly(!) on my watch in the Reminders Nano app. Whoopie.
Well - It really DOESnt WORK
* after months of great function, it’s stopped working for unknown reasons out of the blue. Reinstalled etc., nothing works.
Though no real instructions that I am aware of it was pretty easy to figure out and works very well.
I had really struggled with this watch feature as it was crucial to make my watch as useful as I had hoped at purchase and even worked w/ Apple support to for a cause. Only to be told that it was not possible do to vpn like feature on my corporate phone.
Obviously incorrect and I am so so pleased to be able to give a Siri command and have a to-do or shopping list entry updated AND for a specific time and day no less WITH a pop-up notification! With the right verbiage works, say 80% of the time the first time, the other 20% probably has more to do with the watch/phone SW or my sloppy Siri command more than the app.
!*Game Changing Watch App*!
(Edit-correct that this lists to not sync when viewed from the watch, they are only accurate on the phone followed by iPad etc. But given the above is working - I DON’T CARE - :->. The above makes it 5 stars x 2 for me and my watch use.)
- Kenneth Kao
- 3.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 KendiTech
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.