MTG 2020 is a life counter app for Magic: the Gathering. It is designed to replace life dice for competitive play. The app is simple, yet intuitive, and provides the essential information to keep the player's mind in the game.
iPhone App features:
- Add and subtract life quickly with highly visible increment and decrement buttons
- Enter up to 6 game results with an automatic life reset after game result is pressed
- Win/Loss/Draw record logged on the main screen for up to 6 games
Apple Watch features:
- D20, 2xD6, D6 dice roller and coin flip functionality with touch and Force Touch to roll options
- Player and opponent life total counters with large increment and decrement buttons
- Win (W), Loss (L), Draw (D), and Current Game (G) tracker (Force Touch to add to or reset totals)
- Poison counters with independent Force Touch to reset counter totals
Version 1.2 (1)
- Bug fixes
- Added D6, 2x D6, and coin flip functionality to dice roller via Force Touch
- Added haptic feedback for button and menu presses
- Poison interface color changed to green
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No more forgetting my D20s
Lots of functionality in a small package
This app is all one needs!
Works good, lacks some features.
Thank you for bringing Magic the Gathering to the Apple Watch! Since it's a paid app I'm going to be a little critical: it looks and runs well and is easy to use. The only major drawback is that it only supports 1v1 for life counting. Free for all support would give this app a 5-star rating from me. Maybe you could use the crown to scroll to additional players/game modes? I use this app all the time and I love being able to track life and poison on my watch. Thanks again!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.