The quickest way to view the status of the London Underground network on your iPhone. Seriously, it's super quick.
If you're like me, and you just want a quick and easy way to view the current London Underground, London Overground, and DLR status, then this app will suit you well. Nothing over-engineered, just a fast-loading app to get the status information to you as quickly as possible.
Version 2.0 is here! The app has been completely redesigned and rewritten. You can now ask Siri for the status of the network! (Just tap "Add to Siri" at the bottom of the list.)
- Added support for Dynamic Type.
- Improved animations.
- Fixed margins on devices with large screens.
- Fixed bug where table view would jump when refreshed.
- You can now add favourites, which will always appear at the top of the list. They get special treatment when asking Siri for the network status, too.
- You can now view the status of the Tram service.
- Added support for iPhone X (and other) screen sizes.
- Temporarily removed the Apple Watch app, but it'll be coming back soon, and it'll be even better.
- And of course, the app is still fast.
If you enjoy the app, please recommend it to a friend and/or leave a review (it really does help) and if you have any comments or questions about the app, please tweet me. @dvyio is my username on Twitter and I'd love to chat to you.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.