The Bellin Health Pharmacy app allows you and your family to securely communicate with your local pharmacy. Refill your prescriptions with one click, get refill reminders, get discounts at your local pharmacy, get savings on brand drugs and access Pharmacist written pages that help you understand your condition or medications.
Our App Features:
* HIPAA secure
* Easily refill your prescriptions at your local independent pharmacy
* Access a history of your medications and Rx numbers
* Set reminders when to refill your medications
* Set reminders when to take your medications
* Save up to $450 on top brand medications with co-pay coupons
* 20,000 pharmacist written pages on conditions and medications
* 7,500 pharmacist videos about medications and side effects
- Users can now interact with call to actions within inbox
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Who do I speak to ?
I cannot delete a profile, I have two of the same person. Who is in charge of this app? How do I contact them I need to remove my husband he is on twice.
When I log in and go to start a refill the app defaults to my husband because he was the persons medications I refilled. I am the person using this app.
Why can I not see what medications I refilled? Once I scan the barcode and save it, is not viewable.
Also saving the Rx number and using that for the next refill is pointless. Why? The Rx number changes with each refill.
The previous app was a lot simpler and much easier to use.
From now on I will just call in my refills. Which to me is not efficient. As I will be taking up the pharmacies time, as they will need to listen to me rattle off the numbers. Instead of helping someone in the pharmacy.
It completely deleted my profile and just crashes when I try to load a new one. Completely useless. This is where my health care dollars go, app companies that don’t do anything.
This app has been very glitchy! I can’t do a refill! It won’t save any info and turns off when I hit save!
- Bel-Regional Home Medical, Inc.
- 18.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Digital Pharmacist Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.