The #1 multi-dimensional grandson fighting simulator in the galaxy is back and better than ever!
You’re Rick Sanchez, everyone’s favorite unstable genius. You’re yelling at Morty in your garage when a Mysterious Rick pops out of a portal and ruins your life. He traps you in an unfamiliar dimension where you discover that Morty collecting and fighting is the hottest new trend in the multiverse! Some more stuff happens and long story short the Council of Ricks takes your portal gun. Now you have to defeat Ricks across the multiverse and collect badges to get it back.
Good thing there are hundreds of versions of your grandson you can capture, train, and evolve! Stack your Morty deck with strong and diverse Mortys and travel dimensions to take down Rick after Rick for your Portal Gun and your freedom.
Insane Morty-based action:
• 300+ unique and bizarre Mortys. We got Cronenberg Morty, Pickle Morty, Car Morty, and more.
• Train, combine, and evolve Mortys to create your perfect Morty Deck.
• Battle & trade Mortys with your friends & enemies in multiplayer.
• Sustainably sourced Morty sounds.
• Let’s get these Mortys!
Other non-Morty related stuff to do:
• Battle for your freedom across the multiverse in Campaign.
• Fight your way through multi-tiered challenges in the Morty games.
• Craft items, complete side quests, or make investments to increase your wealth.
• Lots of characters and references and whatever from that show you like.
• Hours of distraction from your futile existence.
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/adultswimgames
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/adultswimgames
Our Website - http://www.games.adultswim.com
Ad Choices: policies.warnerbros.com/privacy/en-us/#adchoice
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: privacycenter.wb.com/donotsell
Features and Improvements:
- Added purchasable deck slots. You can now unlock up to 6 deck slots in game!
- Links to Pocket Mortys Twitter and Facebook added at main menu for quicker access to Storage Rick
- Updated credits to include our wonderful new developers, Pocket Sized Hands
- Many more backend fixes and improvements which would bore you to death.
- Fixed a possible softlock when on the storage screen in daycare on MP
- Fixed a graphical issue where stat pop-up box after level up moves behind Morty
- Fixed a graphical issue where previously combined Mortys can be seen slightly off-screen after successfully combining
- Fixed a possible issue where if the player is offered the Starter pack after the battle to get 2nd badge, the main quest message will appear very briefly then disappear
- Fixed a possible issue where Blips and Chitz screen inexplicably disappears then reappears after dismissing "Sorry, purchase did not go through" prompt
- Fixed a possible issue in Morty Games where trainer is missing a Morty
- Fixed a possible issue where no music when Crafting screen is open
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Although this game has a totally different visual style, it feels exactly like Rick and Morty—thanks to the same hilarious writing that’s made the Adult Swim series so popular. As you navigate the characters’ ridiculous worlds, your job is to collect and fight dozens of Mortys from parallel universes. You’ll find yourself laughing out loud yet constantly captivated by the gameplay. Even if you don’t know a schmeckle from a Meseeks, you’ll delight in the unconventional humor and gripping turn-based combat.
Really fun but...
I love this game, the concept and long term strategy thinking skills required for the game but after I stopped playing for a little I noticed some changes. First of all the shop where you can buy items and ricks no longer has the option to watch a ad and get free currency. This wouldn’t bother me a lot if the game hadn’t also changed things to where the buying Morty’s was way more expensive. I understand that with a game the goal is to make profit but it just seems that the prices are getting ridiculous. And those two things together bother me not separate it’s mostly the fact that just the game is more expensive to play now if your interested and getting places faster I have no problem spending like $5 total but now the cheapest option on the Morty machine is $4 which is kinda expensive I think but other than that this game is awesome and I enjoy playing it, the only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is because of the fact that I think the prices have changed in a way that is to expensive even for a game enthusiast such as myself and I have spent $10 on a game but it got me a lot more stuff than what this game gets you for your money. In conclusion I think spending $4 should be worth more than the lowest purchase item I think there should be a .99$ thing for 5 tickets not FOUR DOLLARS!
Save your time... gotta pay to win.
As someone that doesn’t play these type of games much, I got sucked into it being a fan of the show. I was just going to try it out, but went I commit to something I commit hard. I got to the last stage of the game to collect all the morties. So I pursued it thinking it was possible, but with 333 collected of 335 seen. No new morties ever appear. And they just keep adding more “unseen” morties that I never cross paths with. However you can buy them to collect them. Or your can buy expensive virtual tickets to try and win them by gamboling on the virtual machines. So it won’t let you beat the game unless you are willing to pay them, which is stupid ridiculous BS. At least let people buy those blitz and chips coupons with the Schmecles collected, as I’ve got well over a Million and nothing to spend them on. I did have fun playing the first part of the game as a distraction from life and reality for just raw entertainment without much meaning. If you do play this game, it can be addictive. I’d advise NOT taking the advice of collecting the pocket morties after you win all the levels because it just becomes a tedious choir. You’re better off obsessing on creating some form of art and creating something real world... like music, or drawing. I did have some unproductive fun in there experiencing the world of gaming, and I have nothing against fun, but I’ll stick with playing something like a guitar. At least I get an outcome in the end.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- 878 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © & ™ Cartoon Network (s16)
- In-App Purchases
- Bundle of 5 Coupons $3.99
- Blips and Chitz Coupon $0.99
- Bundle of 15 Coupons $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.