With the SHOWTIME app, you can stream entire seasons, star-studded movies, groundbreaking documentaries, comedy, sports (including SHOWTIME Championship Boxing), and much more – all commercial-free. Watch all the latest episodes of your favorite shows whenever and wherever you are – live or on demand. New titles added all the time so there’s always something great to watch. On the go? Download full episodes and movies and watch offline. No cable subscription needed!
Simply download the SHOWTIME app to sign up for your 7-day free trial, then only $10.99/month. Create your account and start streaming on your favorite phone, tablet, connected TV, gaming console or on your computer by visiting Showtime.com. Cancel anytime.
The SHOWTIME app is a standalone streaming service that enables anyone with a high-speed internet connection in the U.S. to sign up for SHOWTIME.
*You will not be charged for the SHOWTIME streaming service during the free trial period. TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AND AVOID BEING CHARGED, YOU MUST CANCEL BEFORE THE END OF THE FREE TRIAL PERIOD. To keep your subscription once your trial period is over, you will not have to do anything.
© 2019 Showtime Digital Inc. All rights reserved. SHOWTIME is accessible for viewing solely in the United States and its territories and possessions with a high-speed broadband connection. Minimum 3G connection is required for viewing on mobile devices. Free trial is available to new customers only.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Some minor improvements just in time for the premiere of City on a Hill, the new cinematic drama series starring Kevin Bacon and Aldis Hodge.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs “Play from beginning” button
I love showtime and I love the choice of entertainment on showtime (Particularly Desus & Mero. However, I’m trying to rewatch episodes on my phone and I can’t. Since the show is at the very end of its duration and there’s no “Play episode from beginning” button it only plays the last few seconds of the episode and brings me back to the previous screen. Very frustrating because there’s literally nothing I can do to rewatch the Desus and Mero episodes. Besides that this app and showtime is perfect.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your interest in SHOWTIME and for providing this feedback. Your comments regarding episode navigation have been forwarded internally for consideration when making future app enhancements.
App is crashy, poor design
I was very excited to get showtime as I love so many of their shows, but the app has been a major let down.
Offline playback is nearly impossible. The app crashes after less than 10 minutes of playback, every time. About 50% of the time the player won’t rotate. I’m shocked this app has such a high rating with such a bad video player.
As a new user I’ve found the design confusing. It took me a week to find where my currently watching shows are. Why aren’t they on the front page of the app? Why isn’t there a “pick up where you left off” on the series page?
Two stars only because playback when connected to WiFi works okay.
Developer Response ,
We hate to hear that you are running into difficulty when attempting to access or watch SHOWTIME content, and we would like the opportunity to troubleshoot this with you and your device. Please reach out to us by visiting showtime.com/help where you will find contact options for customer support. We are here to help!
App keeps crashing when I try to watch downloaded content.
I was able to watch 1 movie all the way through with no issues. But when I tried to rewatch it, I think it kept crashing at the same time intervals.
When I first watched the movie, I left when the credits started. When I came back to watch it again, I started over by dragging the bar to the left. I think the time originally remaining on the credits keeps interfering with watching any new content. The same movie or other movies, the problem keeps happening.
After several minutes (the time remaining on credits) I’ll lose audio or the video will perpetually buffer.
Developer Response ,
We hate to hear that you are running into difficulty when attempting to watch SHOWTIME content, and we would like the opportunity to troubleshoot this with you and your device. Please reach out to us by visiting showtime.com/help where you will find contact options for customer support. We are here to help!
- Showtime Digital Inc.
- 59.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2019 Showtime Digital Inc., a subsidiary of Showtime Networks Inc. All rights reserved. SHOWTIME and related marks are trademarks of Showtime Networks Inc., a CBS Company.
- In-App Purchases
- SHOWTIME 1 MONTH TRIAL $10.99
- SHOWTIME 7-DAY TRIAL $10.99
- SHOWTIME SALE ON MONTHLY PLAN $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.