Download the 60 Minutes All Access app for hard-hitting investigative reporting, interviews, feature segments and profiles from 60 Minutes, along with original stories from 60 Minutes Overtime, a weekly web show that begins where the television broadcast ends. Easily find stories that interest you by browsing by category, correspondent, or year and bookmark and share your favorite segments. Experience the best of 60 Minutes in a brand new, better organized and easier to navigate app.
In the free 60 Minutes All Access app, you will get:
• This Week on 60 Minutes – high-quality video segments and stories from each week’s broadcast.
• Previews of new stories leading up to the broadcast on Sunday night.
• 60 Classics section with hand-picked stories from across the entire history of the show.
• 60 Minutes Overtime - originally produced content offering a weekly behind-the-scenes look at the production of 60 Minutes as well as an additional archive of classic stories.
• Bookmark a segment to collect all your favorites in one section to retrieve for watching later.
• Easily share your favorite segments and share via email, Facebook, or Twitter.
Get the most of the 60 Minutes All Access app by logging in with your 60 Minutes All Access account for the following exclusive benefits:
• Unlimited access to watch the latest 60 Minutes episodes and segments without commercial interruption.
• Watch your favorite 60 Minutes archived episodes and segments from the last 50 years including iconic interviews and Andy Rooney favorites.
* Pricing for 60 Mins All Access ad-free viewing is $.99 per month or $9.99 per year.
Download the 60 Minutes All Access app now to get started.
Mobile Service Agreement:
Ratings and Reviews
App works great, even when used abroad
When I first got this app a few uears ago, I had some issues. Those were address and now it has worked great for quite awhile. I love being able to search for old stories and watch them. But with this latest update they’ve added COMMERCIALS, which is very annoying and disappointing. I would rather pay more for the app and bypass the commercials.
Ad Geniuses Replace Chantix with Cologuard!
Dear 60 minutes advertising geniuses, I realize that most of your target market is over 60 years old, with unmanageable smoking addictions and colon problems. But for the love of everything that is holy, you need to fire the 50 and 60-year-old advertising people you have working for you, and bring in someone that knows what they’re doing! You have a brand that is among the most respected in the world, and you’re letting stupid advertisements from Chantix and Cologuard make me as a 47-year-old feel like I’m about to die a gruesome cancerous death any moment.
Seriously, fix your advertising strategy. I’m sure Chantix will throw money at you all day long, but take it from me, the viewers who consume your content from this app HATE IT!!!
Liked the 60 Minutes 32 bit app better
The old 32 bit app gave full access to the archives which I really loved. Now you need a very pricey subscription to CBS All Access. If you are well off and don’t mind getting dinged all the time, the app is probably OK. If you have to watch your credit cards closely, you might want to think twice about it. It is easy in but hard to get out of.
CBS isn’t the only one to get greedy with the new 64 bit apps (since iOS11 the old ones don’t work). Many others have done the same - Cooks Illustrated comes to mind. It is just that 60 Minutes didn’t seem to be that kind, but this is the way it is.
- CBS Mobile
- 50.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 CBS Interactive. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.