"Coco for DirecTV" puts your channel guide in the forefront, with a beautiful app and customizable settings. This app is tailored for speed, so no fumbling with 30 taps to see a channel.
- Fast loading, and complete channel guide
- Automatically scan networks for devices
- Hide channels you don't want
- Add favorite channels / commands for fast access
- All remote functions
- Beautiful iOS 8 style views
- Multiple wifi network memory
- Sort channels by Name, Number and Category
- Apple Watch App
- Apple Watch Now Playing glance
- Today view widget, for fast access
- Import custom commands to utilize outside web APIs
This app is free for one device, so everyone can try it out. If you want to change devices, you will need to upgrade within the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Why the bad reviews?
This app is great. I can’t read my guide without my glasses, so I use the guide in the app. It takes a little while to get the channels set up the way I like it, but after that it’s great.
Would give five stars if there was an easier and faster way to pick a specific category of channel. Also is there any way to categorize channels that are uncategorized?
It worked great for awhile but then said it needs updating and since then it doesn’t work
- JED LIPPOLD
- 3.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Jed Lippold 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Multiple TV's / Rooms $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.