iDeploy is a customizable countdown timer designed for deployed members and their family & friends - thanks for your service!
15,000+ iDeploy downloads with great reviews:
"Simple, effective, cute - Love this app. The percentage done feature is great and displayed right below a pic of my fave smiling face"
"This is an absolutely amazing app. I highly recommend it! 64 days till my soldier comes home"
"I really like this application. It's exactly what I wanted to help count down the days until my sailor returns home"
– The countdown timer displays the days, hours, minutes and seconds until the deployment is finished
– The display also shows the percentage of the deployment that is complete
– Select a picture to customize the home screen
– You can edit your start date, end date, display phrase and Facetime address
– If the Start date is in the future, the app calculates the number of days until the deployment starts
- Set a FaceTime address for 1-click connection from the home screen
- Time Zone Display makes it easy to keep track of the time at home or away!
- Optional reminders of deployment progress (10%, 20%, 87% etc) on your lock screen
- (new) Share on two social media apps where you can limit distribution:
-- Select "Close Friends" on Facebook
-- Select "Family" on Flickr
- (new) Share progress with email and messages as well
This is the full version with no ads.
- As requested, added sharing to two social media apps where you can limit distribution:
-- Close Friends on Facebook
-- Family on Flickr
- Also added email and message sharing capability
- Fixed a bug where the picture would be shifted to the left
Ratings and Reviews
What Year Are We In Again??
I got this ap for obvious reasons and when setting the dates (Leave/Home Bound) they aren't even the correct dates for THIS YEAR!!!!!! It's 2017 NOT 2012.
Get you dates right!!! and the year too...
Developer Response ,
I think we've fixed this in the latest update - we made the deployment year display more prominently on the screen where you set the dates
I love how it shows the percentage! That is what kept me going the most honestly!
I used this app throughout my husbands deployment and it kept me going! It tells you what time it is where they are and how many weeks and days you have left! I'm so glad I found this!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.