*** #1 Top Destruction App *** Insane amounts of blood! *** Destroy your Homescreen ***
*** WARNING *** Horrible content! *** WARNING ***
iDestroy makes it fun to break, kill and make stuff explode on your iPhone!
*** 60 Weapons, 16 types of bugs ***
30 Updates with lots of additional free content every time since 2009, and more to come every month!
Shoot, slice, crush, and kill Bugs, Mosquitos, Flies - in total 13 different types of creatures with 60 different weapons! Machine Gun, Shotgun, Stones, Grenades, Shrink Ray, Flamethrower, Double- and Quad-Buzzsaws, Freeze Ray, High-Explosive Mines, Nuclear Bombs, Stealth Bombers ... it's all yours to play with!
*** THE WEAPONS ***
- NEW: Robot Bug
- NEW: Paintball Grenade
- Nail Bomb
- Stationary Buzzsaw
- Ninja Stars
- Chain Lightning
- Frost Grenade
- The Knife
- Tesla-Tower *BZZZT*
- Homing Missile
- Rocket Hailstorm
- Fire Grenade
- Explosion Bait
- Lightning Storm
- Jumping Bomb
- Anvil Rain
- Rolling Pin
- Plastic Explosive
- Minefield Drop
- Snow Storm
- Shock Wave
- Quad Buzzsaw
- Stealth Bomber
- Laser grenade
- Plague Gun
- Nuclear Bomb
- Shrink Ray
- Freeze Ray
- Insect Spray
- Rotary Saw
- Double Rotary Saw
- Paintball gun
- Glass Hammer
*** The Victims ***
- Wasps - including their nests!
- Spiders - including their nests!
- Ants - including an ant hill!
- Black Widows
- Black Bugs
- Walls to build your own labyrinths to catch the bugs in!
- Baits and Magnets to lure them into their doom!
- In-game Shop for more wicked upgrades!
- Destroy your own photos
- Funny sound, blood and weapons effects
- Counter for killed insects
- Use your own photos as background for the destruction! Squash the bugs to tiny slimy bits with the Sledgehammer and laugh at their puny remains!
- Call in a Stealth Bomber to blow every bug in sight to smithereens!
- Use the Machinegun with an incredible rate of fire and endless ammo to shoot holes through your iPhone!
- Give the insects hell with a Lighter and watch them burn and scream!
- Fire the nuclear OMEGA DEVICE… the most powerful tool of destruction you've ever seen on your iPhone! But be warned… afterwards nothing will be as it has been before...
- Cut through the masses of bugs with the Buzzsaw - you can't be stopped!
- The insects react to the way you are holding your iPhone - so you can let them run and fall directly into the blades of the Double Buzzsaw!
Tip: How to destroy your own Homescreen:
1. Go to your iPhone / iPod's homescreen.
2. Press the lock button (at the upper right of the device) and keep it pressed - and press the homebutton at the same time
3. Let go of both buttons and you should hear a camera click sound - the screen will go white for a second. If you don't get the sound and white screen, repeat steps 2 and 3 until it works.
4. Now start iDestroy and start a new "destruction sandbox" game.
5. Go to the weapons menu (upper right corner, the yellow grenade) and in the following screen, tap the blue icon "custom background".
6. Your photos will be shown - the last of which should be your homescreen, pick that one.
7. Start the destruction :)
We would like to thank all the fans of iDestroy!
Your good iTunes reviews and ratings keep us motivated to keep updating
WHAT IS NEW IN VERSION 7.6
- Fixed rewarded video ads
- Minor fixes
- If you like iDestroy, please take the time to give us a nice review! It really helps!
Ratings and Reviews
Last upgrade said, "bug fixes". Now how are we supposed to interpret that on an app like this?
There seemed to be more weapons last time I played, but due to the crashes, its been a while. Some weapons don't seem to work, such as knife and rolling pin. A fire launcher (***-3000?) only burns and kills on the top left corner. The radiation crashed the app first time I used it, but it was ok the second time.
I didn't check out all the weapons, but most that I did worked fine.
The graphics are nice, sound fx aren't bad (squealing bugs turn me off...can that be adjusted?). Special effects are cool.
But it's a pretty fun app for a few minutes of boredom...just to see how each weapon works, etc. It's not something I'd spend hours on. But it's not really my type of app, either; so I can't grade on my taste. It'd be like an English teacher, who's an animal activist, giving a poor grade on an essay about hunting. That wouldn't be fair.
For the occasional crash, I'll keep a star, but they can have the rest.
Crashes. Then crashes again. Then again. Then I kill the app ...and...oh, wait...ok...here we go!...nope. Crash.
Great app! Very fun!
Great app! Anyone who complains that this is immoral, it's just for some cheap laughs! I have some ideas for Weapons, Bugs, and Miscellaneous.
Hose (Pushes away bugs and extinguishes fires.)
Temperature control (High temperatures make bugs faster, very high temperatures make them burst into flame! Cold temperatures make them move slowly, and very cold temperatures make them freeze! Also, the very cold temperatures can freeze water, making bugs slide when stoping.)
Sticky Bait (Attracts bugs, but makes them unable to move as they step in! Maybe Peanut Butter?)
Bug Repeller (Repels bugs, but not a spray. Like in can form. Please do NOT make it kill the bugs.)
Bug Vaporizor 1000 (Completely removes all evidence of a bug being there, but still counting as a kill.
Lingering Fire (Like the Stationary Buzzsaw, but bugs burn instead of splattering.)
Centipede or Millipede
Fire Ant (Attacks bugs when Creatures Attack option is on.)
Japanese Beetle (What a pain at our house...)
Repel Magnet (Like the Magnet, but repels bugs.)
Super Cleaner (Erases all bugs, blood and guts, dirt, (water), towers, stationary weapons, and bullet holes off the screen.)
Kill Clock Reset (Asks if you really want to erase your kill counter, and if you say yes, resets the kill counter back to 0.
These are my ideas! If one of the producers is viewing this page, please think about my ideas if you are considering adding anything. You guys rock!
Flash flood(touch a part of screen and a 1 by one inch gets flooded) Audio megaphones( they explode from noise) drill, jackhammer, laser, water, fly swatter, chicken to eat bugs, boiling oil, mini trees that fall down when you hit them with a weapon, sea serpent that comes out of the iPods screen and munches up the bugs and leaves a ripple effect on your background(that's my fav), jellyfish, exploding cherries and fruits(hence the name cherry bomb) c-4(bigger range than dynamite), gamma rays(distort and make creatures explode), black hole, a boss character that doubles up as both switchable as a whacking weapon and a piece of bait(hey, this is stress relief?lol), spears, thumbtacks, nailgun, chemical plant(poisons all near it), cannonballs, plasma, rip in screen( drag your finger across the screen and it'll throw every bug near it into it), molotov cocktail, medival swinging/flinging mace, magma, bowling balls
- Stark Apps GmbH
- 34.8 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Stark Apps Gmbh
- In-App Purchases
- Maximum Gore Mode! $0.99
- Unlimited Mosquitos $0.99
- Maximum Creatures! $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.