iDiva - Beauty & Wedding tips 4+
Times Internet Limited
Designed for iPhone
iDiva is India’s largest lifestyle community for women.
Millions of women in India visit iDiva.com to get tips and advice on beauty, style, fitness, relationships, fashion, careers and entertainment in the context of a modern Indian woman.
The textbook definition of iDiva would be “women’s lifestyle portal.” But then again, who wants to be textbook? Scratch that, who, out of all of us, is textbook to begin with? That makes you and us, at iDiva, sound alarmingly 2D, and that we are not.
The use of “we” isn’t by accident either. Because “we” are a community that has grown, and continues to grow together. We’re always going to be here in whatever role you — you fabulous reader, you — want us to fulfil. Whether that’s of a guide, confidante, BFF, or punching bag, doesn’t matter, because here we shall stay, providing you with content that ticks, both written and visual.
What’s changed is the way we have grown, alongside this design. While you’ll still get your daily dose of fashion, beauty, relationships, entertainment and more, how you receive it is what’s been tweaked. We’ve been listening closely to the feedback you’ve been giving us, and it’s helped us become more confident with our own voices. The tone of iDiva is unique, because whatever it is that we serve to you will always be imbued with our opinions. Those may be polarizing, but it helps keep our relationship with you as honest as humanly possible. There are no walls here; what you see is what you get. Isn’t that the best anyone can do in this crazy world?
What we’d like to conclude with is this: never stop being loud and letting us, and the world, know exactly what you think. Not just for our benefit. There’s too much silencing around us, so break that sound barrier being your best, strongest, vociferous selves.
Use the iDiva app to:
1. Get a personalized feed of stories based on your interests - Beauty, Style, Fitness, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Relationships and Career
2. Watch the latest videos from our original channels - South Delhi Girls, West Delhi Girls, Bong Dishes, Maid v/s Millennials, Real Girl Yoga etc
3. Search for topics that matter to you
4. Bookmark stories that you like and read them later from your profile screen.
Easily share stories you like with your friends via Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and other sharing options.
5. Read offline - Bookmarked stories are saved offline. You can read them on the go(in flaky internet connections) and airplane mode.
If you have any feedback, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regularly update the app to make your experience better. This app update brings you performance upgrades, bug fixes.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Times Internet Limited
- 52.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2009 - 2018