Keep track of your diver while sitting in the stands. No need to worry about how to keep score, just enter the information requested and the app does the rest.
* Easy to use and perfect for divers, parents, family, friends and coaches.
* All dive types, dive heights, and diving apparatus (springboard and platform) are available.
* Works for multiple divers.
* The total score for each diver is always visible.
* E-mail final results for each diver, review past meet results, and track a diver’s progress.
* Separate sections to input diver information and scores keeps you organized.
* Handy search feature to locate dive types by dive number or description.
We are continually listening to our users and making improvements whenever possible. The latest build includes
General bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love using the app. Wish that the screen would allow you to see more than 2 dives listed at a time when typing in the dive numbers an that you could save your divers info in the app so it does not have to be entered every time.
I just spent $2.99 on an app that asks for a login but wont let you log in and doesnt calculate scores with the degree of difficulty! Absolutely awful app!Wish I could get a refund!
The most useless app ever!
I was really hoping this app would work for me because it looks cool. Unfortunately, it comes with no directions and I'm having an impossible time trying to put in scores! It will let me create a list of divers, but I can't seem to select a dive and input scores. It's awful and I've asked for a refund. It's too bad I can't get it to work for me - or that it doesn't even come with a quick tutorial - because this looked like a really cool app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.