Build the World's Top Driving Range and Get RICH!
The Best Golf Game on the App Store!
Never stop Golfing when playing Idle!
• Manage a driving range & earn CASH! (In-game currency, not real money)
• Hire GOLF PROS to automate money collection!
• UPGRADE Golf tees to be the best!
• MANAGE up to 8 golfers at once!
• Earn TROPHIES to gain an infinite BOOST to income!
• No Internet Connection Needed
• Keep your golfers on top while on tour
• Upgrade their tees at the driving range
• Remember to hire pros and other golf masters!
• Putt your way to victory!
• Upgrade in the supermarket or while grabbing a coffee!
• Get a hole in one while eating sushi or travelling the world!
• You can play anywhere and do anything while playing idle
• Golfers continue generating cash even when offline!
• Always be golfing in this free idle game
EXPLORE NEW RANGES:
• Unlock and explore new and exciting locations!
• Prestige System to unlock new maps and areas!
• Become the top golf range and manage your own tycoon!
• Adventure through Birdie Beach to the Misty Mountains!
• Clash with rival ranges to become the best!
Whether a capitalist or a communist you'll love making money and playing golf!
If you love Idle and Incremental games, this is the Casual game for you!
Play the #1 in Idle Free Golf Games on Mobile! Download Now!
This game does not offer opportunities to win or collect real money or real prizes.
©2020 Hothead Games
Idle Golf are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hothead Games Inc., all rights reserved.
- TV Supercharge!
- More event pro levels!
- Balance changes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A Game worth your time and conscious of your money
I think I’ve played every idle game in the App Store; from all of the ADventure games, to the dungeons and towers, to Earth simulators, to spreading viruses, even hitting on some cults idly. They all had one thing in common: some weirdly priced monthly subscription to get a boost in a mobile game. I appreciate this game offers a $12 pass to skip all of the ads. I love supporting all developers - Indy and AAA alike; however, I take offense when they want to take my wallet on a joy ride. To offer me a chance to support them while no longer having to watch ads, I appreciate that. The promise of more maps is also in the game so I appreciate the idea they may have continued development here and look forward to what they do.
Keep up the great work.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear that you're liking Idle Golf. Feel free to let us know what you'd like to see in the game!
Decent but has issues
Ad pass is nullified for events, which just irritates me. Back when I paid the $12 for the ad pass, it didn’t say anything in the info screen about it being only for non-events, and I thought I was purchasing something that allowed me to *never* need to watch an ad again in this game. I have been considering going to Apple regarding a refund because what I paid for is not what I’m getting now.
But an even bigger problem in this game is the balance. I am in the AU range of trophies, and for quite some time now, tee 1 has been 100% of my income. I could play this game without upgrading anything but tee 1 and still make the same amount of money as I am now. There’s nothing exciting. Nothing changes. Tee 2 is 11 orders of magnitude less than tee 1. Even tee 8, which pretends it wants to compete, is at one less order of magnitude, but since it takes hours to collect, it still comes in at 0.0% of income. Devs need to take a look at their math and make some adjustments instead of just pushing tee 1 higher and driving the others lower.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback! I'll be passing it along to the development team.
Great game lots of fun
Well I have to say after reading through other players posts and thinking Man this golf game is great. I’ve been playing since you added it to App Store and wow. I seen all the changes you have done and it just keep getting better there lots to do and many upgrades to be done. yes there are in game ads and the ad pass is great well worth the price. Also there paid upgrades also but your still able to collect gold balls even if you don’t buy. The maps are just perfect I love how able switch out try a different one’s also the golfers I can’t get enough of them and also new pokes ones maps that you added to the game. I have few ideas I was thinking that would just put icing on this great idle game.
1. Add seasonal themes to the game like Christmas, thanksgiving, 4of July etc.
2. Add if able name changing add custom names to golfers.
3. In game map achievements like hitting things like birds animals signs etc.
4. Add on events ad pass a must.
5. More new maps on main screen.
6. Different outfits for golfers to pick.
Just a few ideas that would just make this game even better keep them upgrades coming out
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this great review and provide feedback! Glad you like the game :) Stay tuned for future updates and events!
- Hothead Games
- 99 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Hothead Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Event Bundle 1 $12.99
- Bucket of Golden Balls $9.99
- Gold Ball pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.