Build the World's Top Driving Range and Get RICH!
The Best Golf Game on the App Store!
Never stop Golfing when playing Idle!
• Manage a driving range & earn CASH!
• Hire GOLF PROS to automate money collection!
• UPGRADE Golf tees to be the best!
• MANAGE up to 8 golfers at once!
• Earn TROPHIES to gain an infinite BOOST to income!
• No Internet Connection Needed
• Keep your golfers on top while on tour
• Upgrade their tees at the driving range
• Remember to hire pros and other golf masters!
• Putt your way to victory!
• Upgrade in the supermarket or while grabbing a coffee!
• Get a hole in one while eating sushi or travelling the world!
• You can play anywhere and do anything while playing idle
• Golfers continue generating cash even when offline!
• Always be golfing in this free idle game
EXPLORE NEW RANGES:
• Unlock and explore new and exciting locations!
• Prestige System to unlock new maps and areas!
• Become the top golf range and manage your own tycoon!
• Adventure through Birdie Beach to the Misty Mountains!
• Clash with rival ranges to become the best!
Whether a capitalist or a communist you'll love making money and playing golf!
If you love Idle and Incremental games, this is the Casual game for you!
Play the #1 in Idle Free Golf Games on Mobile! Download Now!
©2019 Hothead Games
Idle Golf are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hothead Games Inc., all rights reserved.
* Advance through the upcoming 3 part Halloween Event and earn new Spooky Golfers each week. Starting October 17!
* Challenge yourself and compete with others in the brand new Leaderboards!
* New Goals feature to help climb your way through Event challenges!
Ratings and Reviews
A Game worth your time and conscious of your money
I think I’ve played every idle game in the App Store; from all of the ADventure games, to the dungeons and towers, to Earth simulators, to spreading viruses, even hitting on some cults idly. They all had one thing in common: some weirdly priced monthly subscription to get a boost in a mobile game. I appreciate this game offers a $12 pass to skip all of the ads. I love supporting all developers - Indy and AAA alike; however, I take offense when they want to take my wallet on a joy ride. To offer me a chance to support them while no longer having to watch ads, I appreciate that. The promise of more maps is also in the game so I appreciate the idea they may have continued development here and look forward to what they do.
Keep up the great work.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear that you're liking Idle Golf. Feel free to let us know what you'd like to see in the game!
Fun, but has some problems.
It’s a nice game, but the description for the game says that an internet connection is not required to play even though it is. The main problem is that when you get further in the game, (I am at about 100MF trophies and am in the ZU range of money) the “Buy ALL” upgrades button takes a ridiculously long time to buy all the upgrades, and it only gets longer the further that I get into the game. Please make the button buy all the affordable upgrades instantly with one tap, just like in Adventure Capitalist. I would much rather have to tap the button 5 times than have to wait over 20 seconds after EVERY reset just to get all the upgrades purchased. Another problem that I have is that the other tees make so little income to the point where tee 1 literally is displayed as 100.0% of my income. This tells me that there isn’t even enough precision in the game to register income from other tees. Also, it is impossible to reach 50q in an event without using real money.
Developer Response ,
The amount of Trophies you earn increases your cash production by double. When you reset, the Trophies you earn then go towards an overall total amount of trophies earned over multiple sessions. The amount of Trophies you get when you reset is based off of your cash earnings in your current session. The more you upgrade your tees and the more cash you make will increase the amount of Trophies you get when you reset.
Thanks so much for your review! If you have any other questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Decent but has issues
Ad pass is nullified for events, which just irritates me. Back when I paid the $12 for the ad pass, it didn’t say anything in the info screen about it being only for non-events, and I thought I was purchasing something that allowed me to *never* need to watch an ad again in this game. I have been considering going to Apple regarding a refund because what I paid for is not what I’m getting now.
But an even bigger problem in this game is the balance. I am in the AU range of trophies, and for quite some time now, tee 1 has been 100% of my income. I could play this game without upgrading anything but tee 1 and still make the same amount of money as I am now. There’s nothing exciting. Nothing changes. Tee 2 is 11 orders of magnitude less than tee 1. Even tee 8, which pretends it wants to compete, is at one less order of magnitude, but since it takes hours to collect, it still comes in at 0.0% of income. Devs need to take a look at their math and make some adjustments instead of just pushing tee 1 higher and driving the others lower.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback! I'll be passing it along to the development team.
- Hothead Games
- 145.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Hothead Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Gold Ball pack $1.99
- Stack of Golden Balls $5.99
- Bucket of Golden Balls $9.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.