DIG DEEP and uncover the hidden story behind Deep Town and along the way discover story artifacts, dig deeper, and build mining stations to produce more resources!
Wondering if you've got what it takes to be able to manage a large production, earn revenue, and collect story artifacts? Manage your buildings and idle resources and earn enough money to upgrade productions! Make an industrial revolution to manage and automate your mine production.
Expand your town mining and give your productivity a boost with drones who will automate the workflow of your mines and give you boosts on other buildings!
Deep Town is an idle industrial simulation game that mixes mining, crafting, and management to earn profit and advance your town. The aim of this miner strategy simulator is to build and optimize resources collection to gain as much productivity to help you dig deeper: use special spells to defeat over 10 different elders to uncover the crust of your town then use a rocket to travel into outer space to mine on asteroids! Progress through the game to get the chance to terraform your planet!
Become a pro manager at multitasking and prioritizing your workflow to keep a constant flow of idle revenue - craft recipes, smelt raw resources into bars, use the rainwater from your water collector to grow seeds into plants in your greenhouse, use miner robots to make your mine deeper to reach the planet's core.
FEATURES OF DEEP TOWN
● Free to play
● Free Daily Chest
● Automate your mining workflow to increase your idle income
● Upgrade your control panel to power up your spells to dig and destroy blocks FASTER!
● Dig Deeper to uncover more areas to build mines, oil buildings and chemistry mines!
● Send explorer bots to hidden caves on secret expeditions to collect artifacts
● Profit from selling your items at the right time in the trading portal and become rich!
● Upgrade your drone bay and increase your productivity!
● Mine for more than 15 different resources: coal, copper, gold, obsidian and more!
● No Internet connection needed for main game: gain resources online and offline!
● Climb the leaderboard and become the highest rated guild in this idle miner simulation!
Take a chance and see what combination of spells lets you tap to dig the fastest - how fast can you destroy those blocks?
GUILD UP WITH FRIENDS
● Join a guild to compete with other guilds
● Message to chat about strategies and ask for resources.
● Create your own team or search for an existing guild
● Win rewards of chests filled with rare gems and honor badges
● Compete in WEEKLY EVENTS
● Place on Top 30 or All-Time leader board
● Invite your friends to join in on the FUN!
● Donate or request materials from your guild members
Like Deep Town on Facebook!
Any problems or suggestions?
Feel free to send a message to:
- Local notification fixes
- Memory optimizations
- Performance optimizations
- Various Crash fixes & Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to Get Invested!
Keeps you engaged and coming back to it for a long time. I didn't expect to receive lore from a mining game but I was always intrigued and wanting to know more. The music is pretty nice and the art is appealing.
A few grammar mistakes here and there but nothing that affects understanding of the mechanics. Overall, really fun and worth some of your time
Some minor concerns:
- when I upgrade the above ground floors, they will continue to produce things while upgrading. Normally this is ok but the crafting and smelting stations have at times eaten up a lot of my basic resources because I forgot to clear them out before upgrading. This is especially important for the crafting floor, because there are multiple items that use copper, for example, I've accidentally used all of it on something like nails in the past
- some of the attacks for fighting the elders could be explained better. It took me a while to figure out how miracle gas works, as well as how the repair bots help exactly
- the rare items tab automatically sets the slider to maximum when you're destroying items. I more than once accidentally destroyed a big chunk of my rare items when I only wanted one or two destroyed
- it took me a little bit to realize how to navigate the menus in the beginning, and I actually didn't realize you could go higher above ground for a while
- some of the mining stations make sounds and some don't? I could be wrong about this
As good as Minecraft
Minecraft is good you know what else is good...deep town you mine through the earth just like Minecraft and you can also craft stuff like in Minecraft and it’s also a long game just like Minecraft there is basically everything there is in Minecraft in this game the only thing that sets it apart from Minecraft is that it’s realistic and it’s 2D this is a great game that I play for hours every day and I love it this is also a great mobile game and there aren’t that many good mobile games so I’m happy that this is a good game it’s a perfect balance of difficulty and fun and it’s feels good to progress in this game and the quest feel rewarding it’s also a great game for kids because it is entertaining and family friendly this is one of the most greatest games I’ve ever played and I’m hoping for a sequel called deep town 2 thank you for this game rockbite studios
Fun but confusing
This game was really fun for me for about a few weeks, but one thing I quickly realized was how confusing this game is. There were two main issues I had with this game, one concerning the crafting and smelting floors and the other involving the satellite. I think you guys just need to implement a better tutorial including a) how to smelt, craft, buy new buildings b) how to build the satellite (I don’t mean the missions, I mean integrating a second tutorial that actually puts you through the motions. I’m looking for more of a hands on experience here). Other than that, this game was fairly fun and entertaining but even the layout of where things were was hard to navigate. Please correct these and integrate the story more—after that, I’ll be much more pleased with how this game turned out. For now, I’m deleting it and giving it three stars. I’ll be downloading it again sometime soon to see if the bugs were fixed, though, so I’ll definitely give it second and third chances.
- Rockbite LLC
- 173.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Rockbite LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Gems $4.99
- Bucket of Gems $9.99
- Fistful of Gems $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.