Your mission is to mine down into the depths and gather stone to build the tallest tower on earth. And because that's not enough, you can earn more money with every floor you build and become richer than a tycoon!
How much stone will you gather and how tall will your tower be? The use of rare and legendary pickaxes can help you!
In Idle Tower Miner you can manage your workers so they will build and mine more while you are idling and not playing!
Unlock new abilities to constantly improve!
This miner simulator combines clicker and idle elements, so you can be productive while playing and while NOT playing.
IDLE TOWER MINER FEATURES:
- Build a tower into space and unlock new maps and chests that contain pickaxes
- Discover unique areas on the map with new resources
- Open rare chests and unveil items that help you on your mining adventure quest
- Hard working workers are rewarded with chests, equip yourself and your workers with rare legendary pickaxes and profit even more
- Unlock abilities that are improving while you're idle
- Upgrade your buildings and automate your profit
- Every 10 levels the rank of your floors increases and your basic income is boosted massively
- Even when you're offline your workers will work for you and build your tower
...BUT EVEN MORE:
- Lots of epic and legendary pickaxes to unlock
- Lots of abilities to unlock
- Lots of money to gather (it just won't end)
- Lots of floors to build (you could build into space)
- Lots of stone to mine
- Lots of workers to manage
So what are you waiting for? Play Idle Tower Miner now, the tower and miner game of 2020 and become the best builder!
- Added new shop offers
- Added Prestige (see map)
- Added 2 new pickaxes (prestige)
- Added Spanish translation
Ratings and Reviews
Which is rare. If I would change one thing, it would be the balancing, as the lower floors of the tower and the higher up mines quickly become minuscule as you unlock more, making it so that you should only level a mine/floor up to 10 and move on. If you would make the lower tier things a bit more worth it to upgrade, it would help a lot. Other than that, very well done!
It is a really fun game. I play a lot of idle games and I just have 2 suggestions. One, I don’t even notice the upgrades making a difference at all. I buy them, but I don’t see it helping. Also, the offline earnings don’t help at all. Which makes it to where I have to be online collecting nuggets to make progress. It is super fun and can hopefully only go up in greatness from here.
Fun idle game
Fun so far
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Florian Hafner
- 174.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Pixel Keep
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $8.99
- Turbo Hand $4.99
- Diamonds 1700 $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.