The first ever idle game MMO, with more content than any other idle game! Create your own guild of characters who continue to grind & share resources even while you're away! This game is for any true RPG game fan.
While you're offline, all your characters continue grinding, gathering resources, crafting items, and defeating bosses! IdleOn gets more complex the more you play, and with features like Tower Defense, Pet Battles, Cooking and more, there's always content to play!
• 17 unique classes to specialize into! Will you max out idle gains, or go for max loot drop chance?
• 250 skill perks to play with! A minmax dream!
• More content than any other idle game, and rarely found in other RPG games! Complete Post Office Orders, collect and upgrade Stamps, deposit Statues, hunt rare monster for special crafting recipes, pray at the Obol Altar, compete in minigames, build a factory, command pet battles, do research, and more! What other idle games even have half as cool of features? None of them of course!
• Unlimited idle gains, unlike most idle Games that cap you at 12 hours. Ew, right?
• Level up 12 unique skills in true RPG fashion: Mining, Smithing, Alchemy, Fishing, Woodcutting, Construction, Breeding, Cooking, and more!
• Talk to 50+ NPC's, all with hand-drawn pixel art animations
• Witness the mental decline of the developer who made this game all by themselves! They've gone so insane that they speak of themselves in the 3rd person!
• 200+ unique Equipment, like Helmets, Rings, uh, weapons... you know, all the normal stuff in an MMO
• Talk with other REAL people! Kind of like how I'm talking to you right now, except you'll get to talk back!
• Get HYPED for new content coming in the future by joining my discord at: Discord.gg/idleon
• Yo man, life is too short to be reading entire game descriptions. You got this far, so you either REALLY need to go download the game, or you just scrolled to the bottom to see what's here. If so, there's nothing here except a smiley face with a nose :-)
• Falloween Event is HERE - collect Treats, rare event hats, and even an even NAMETAG!
• Falloween ends on November 6th, so make sure to collect your 50 free Treats daily!
• Added little ponds to the Frogs map in World 1 lmao :)
Ratings and Reviews
Great Game - Hate NEEDING Multi Characters
This is indie.. made by one person.. that being said.. you can tell that they kinda just did whatever they wanted to in regards to the game. Most of it is great. Some of it is not so great.
The game in the tutorial FORCES you to create a new character so they can idle and mine, woodcut, craft etc. while your main actually plays the game… sounds good right???…
No.. You still have to log in and manage these individual characters to level them up, get them the proper gear, and move their stuff to the stash in town. All of this tediousness just takes away from the game imo… instead of having new characters to manage why not just add minion workers that you can manage from a single character??? Ones that you can just pay coins to and unlock as you progress that will mine and put stuff in the stash automatically??? Or can assign to forge or craft??? Because as you get to higher levels you are expected to manage 5+ characters all doing different things and switch between them… just switching and running around takes so much time… again I don’t understand why the creator didn’t just add minions or a menu to do idle stuff from a single character to take away the switching/managing of multiple characters as such a chore
AAA games should take notes
I am once again floored by the capability of an indie developer. I keep wanting to write an essay about how great it is, but I’ll try to keep this short. Pros -The multi-character system is compelling and surprisingly well balanced. -Maps are places you return to and have secrets to discover. -Bosses have defining features outside of health bars and art style. -Dungeons have their own stats and equipment so new players are equally welcome in raids. -The text and dialogue is entertaining while being suitable for a casual game. The humor is satyrical, self-aware, punny, and peppered with gamer jokes. -NPCs are memorable. -Purchasable upgrades are accessible through regular progress and feel like normal upgrades. -Quality of life features that I wish more developers used (some are earned through quests, but nothing has felt unreasonable) Cons -It’s easy to find a group for the first dungeon because it is incentivized, but the others feel like ghost towns. -While typical of the genre it is a little overburdened by mechanics. -Alchemy feels almost unnecessary. -The constellations were fun to find but would feel more worthwhile as a permanent bonus. -The pinballs could be a little more interactive. -The skill mini-games could use a practice mode so I can play them for kicks and not be limited to five times a day. -If I can only earn an achievement on steam, I don’t want to see it on IOS.
Incredible game, just don’t start on IOS
The game itself is incredible, a little complex after a few hours of progress but other than that, super witty and very in depth, leagues above any other idle type game, but if you are going to start the game on your phone do NOT use “sign in with apple” if you do you will be unable to transfer your data out of IOS, there is (currently) no way to move account data or link an outside email to an account created using “sign in with apple” so if you lost your iCloud account your data is unrecoverable and if you would like to play the game on a different platform, maybe on PC through steam or on another phone that isn’t linked to your Apple ID you will be completely out of luck. It is an amazing game, but please don’t make the same mistake I did and be stuck only being able to play on one specific device for some reason.
(If the Developer sees this, please help, I really love your game and want to play it with more freedom)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lavaflamestudios LLC
- 281.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Lavaflamestudios LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Auto Loot Pack $4.99
- Starter Pack $4.99
- Dungeon Bundle $19.99
- Super Hot Fire Pack $19.99
- Bloomin' Pet Pack $24.99
- Eggscellent Pack $9.99