Play original dos games on your iPhone/iPad!
- PC compatible soft keyboard
- Mouse/Virtual Gamepad&Joystick
- Screen mode: Portrait/Landscape(Fullscreen)
- You can force 4:3 screen aspect ratio
- Customizable floating gamepad for fullscreen mode.
Freewares included in this version: Wolf3d, Duke I/II, Major Striker, SuperNova, Kingdom of Kroz II, which are owned by 3D Realms(Apogee Software, Ltd.)
This app requires iphone 3GS or above to run smoothly.
- Please don't enter "exit" in command line
- Tap the left top corner when you're in DOS to go back to collection
+++ ITUNES FILE SHARING IS OFF +++
+++ THINK THRICE BEFORE UPDATE +++
- bug fixes
- Game control improvements
- Add new games
- update credit page
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
DOS on your phone works surprisingly well considering the absence of "hard" controls. Thanks for bringing this back!
I'm glad this app is back - the Bluetooth keyboard support makes this worth the upgrade alone.
Hopefully it is back for good this time. I hope Apple comes to their senses about these and other vintage emulators (C64, Apple II, etc). They shouldn't really be lumped in the same boat as Flash, Java, .NET and other modern runtimes. These emulators are really only of interest to hobbyists, have little to no networking capability, and can only run old software that have no modern iOS equivalents.
Get it before it's pulled again!
Search "arstechnica idos" to get the game loading back! :D
Once Apple comes across the news again this is going to get taken down again!
Grab while you can!
- Chaoji Li
- 13.3 MB
Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © (C) 2010, Fast Intelligence.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.