iDots is a classic pen & paper game (also known as Dots and Boxes, or Square-it).
Starting with a grid of dots, 2-4 players take turns drawing lines between adjacent dots. A player who draws a line that forms a square earns a point and gets another turn. The game ends when no more adjacent dots can be connected, and the winner is the person with the most points.
- A fun and colorful theme that's easy on the eyes and appealing.
- Single player mode against 2-3 computer players.
- Multiplayer mode between 2-4 players (on same device).
- Interactive tutorial mode for beginners to this game.
- Adjustable game speed.
- English and Arabic user interface languages.
Please feel free to contribute your feedback. Any concerns, suggestions and criticisms are welcome.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game but..
It really needs an undo button. I accidentally drew a line that I didn't mean to and it ruined the game. Please fix!
Good choice for dots
I've always liked playing the dots game on various kids placemats at various restaurants. This is a great way to have up to 4 people play together. You can even play against the "computer" if no one is around. Thanks!
This is a fun game to play on a long road trip or while waiting in line. Simple but addicting!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.