IEatWell is your assistant to help you eat healthy without counting calories.
Improving your weight and health is a result of eating healthy foods, not counting calories without taking into account the quality of the food.
IEatWell in a simple and easy way allows you to:
* Record what you eat quickly and easily
* Evaluate what you consumed at your own discretion, using a scoring system or consulting your friends
* Allows you to share what you want in your networks if you want them to encourage you to continue improving
Calorie Counting Problems:
* The obsession for not eating too many calories can lead to eating disorders.
* Drastically reducing my daily intake can result in bouts of consuming large meals
* To think that all that are consumed are assimilated in the same way by the body, regardless of the food from which they come
* Scientists have pointed out that, rather than quantity, the quality of the calories consumed matters.
Some Benefits of Healthy Eating:
* Improves immune system by preventing some common diseases such as influenza and other long-term diseases like diabetes.
* Better quality of life in general
* Stability in the energy of your body feeling this way well physically, avoiding fatigue to during the day.
* Maintain your weight since when you eat what you need you avoid excesses
* You maintain a younger appearance, the antioxidants we receive from a healthy diet keep the skin in a good state
Designer User Interface
Photo Food Diary
Weight & Score Graphics
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Grammar and spelling!
I like this app; it helps me record what I’m eating as I’ve been trying to do for so long. However, the grammatical and spelling errors on this platform are atrocious and I would really like to have them fixed. For example, when I go to enter in the food I ate, it says “What do you have ate?” I’m not a huge grammar freak, but come on. I really do like the way this app functions but the errors need to be addressed.
Developer Response ,
Sorry! We will fix them asap.
Shuts down when i want to go back in the days
I love this app it is helping me to lose weight and grow healthier
Developer Response ,
So nice to hear! Will be great if you share iEatWell!
- Esteban Pintos
- 42.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 OverSeaSolutions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.