Voted No. 1 text and source code editor on iPhone/iPad. Simple and fast.
iEditor is a text file and source code editing tool on iPhone and iPad. You can use iEditor to:
- Create a new text or source code file.
- Import a file from Document Browser.
- Support Syntax Highlighting for C, Java, HTML files. (Pro Version)
- Edit text based files and source codes. Supported files include: TXT files, C source codes, HTML files, JAVA source codes, log files, Shell scripts, etc.
- Support Search/Replace within a text file.
- Support to export a text based file to a PDF or a JPEG file.
- Support to Print a file.
- Support to Email a file.
- Support File Management including: Add/Delete/Rename/Sort files.
- Support to view many file formats, including: DOC, EXCEL, PPT, PDF, image files, video files, etc.
- Support to open a file in another App.
- Support to save an image to your Photo Album.
With its simple interfaces, iEditor provides the easiest way to edit text and source code files on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iEditor/iEditor_overview.php.
1. Built for iOS 12 and new iPhones.
2. Updated App Screenshots.
3. Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
UI needs improvement
The app does what it claims to do. The UI is not intuitive and the color choice can be improved.
Ugly...nasty colors, confusing and limited
Sorry, but the user is presented with a garish UI that takes one back to the first days of Apple apps. The developers may like this and feel they have accommodated the user by allowing them to change the background, but the UI is still awful and horribly dated.
I tried to open an HTML file from my iCloud drive and found no easy way of doing so.
Given both issues I deleted this app directly afterwards. Can't speak for it's supposed functionality as it was already an app I could not see myself using and have zero interest in the 'pro' version given my experiences with the free one.
Great Text Editor
Does exactly what I was looking for: opens local files as text files and lets me see or edit the contents! I probably won't use advanced functions, because all I need is a Windows Notepad equivalent and this app does it for me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.