Elevate your experience attending the conference with the official app for IEEE International Conference on Sensing, Communications and Networking (SECON). IEEE SECON is one of the leading academic conferences in the area of computer communications and networking, sponsored by the IEEE Communications Society. Whether or not you may be attending the conference in person, the SECON app is designed to serve your needs by providing you the information whenever you need it. It is designed to be easy to use, convenient, and fast. The SECON app allows you to:
* Access the entire program schedule of the conference, with real-time updates if the program schedule is updated during the conference
* Add a talk to your favorites, by swiping it to the left
* Schedule reminder notifications for up to 64 talks in the conference; and when a reminder arrives, force touch it and press "Snooze" to reschedule it to five minutes later
* Review more details about any session or talk
* Search through the entire technical program, by searching for talk titles, session titles, abstracts, and author names
* As-you-type search with search results updating in real-time
* Limit the scope of your search queries to the main program or workshops only
* Browse through a subset of sessions by selecting specific session types and locations as filters
* Browse and zoom into the map for the conference venue
* Push notifications for late-breaking news
* Sign in using iCloud, Google, or Facebook; after you sign in, only your name will be used
After you sign in, you will be able to access the following new features:
* Participate in community discussions, organized in discussion threads for each session
* Create new discussion threads at any time
* Rate any of the talks using a five-star rating system in an active session when it is ongoing
* Session chairs may mark talks as “no shows”
As a unique highlight, the app makes recommendations of similar talks based on your favorite talks in the main conference program. Recommendations are computed without connecting to the network, and they are based on full-text similarity evaluations using Latent Semantic Indexing.
A hidden treasure in the app: You can download, read, and export any of the papers in the entire SECON proceedings — including all the workshops — right within the app. When viewing details related to a talk, scroll to the bottom and touch "Read Manuscript.” Better yet, once you have downloaded a paper, it will be cached for your future offline reading pleasure. If you are using iOS 11, you can also search for keywords in the paper.
Since conference venues often have poor Internet connections, the app works completely offline without connecting to the network, when you are viewing or searching through the entire schedule. Whenever there are new updates to sessions, talks, and breaking news, the app will be silently updated in real-time.
We respect your privacy: your favorites and reminders will never leave your iOS device and will not be synchronized to the cloud. You do not need to sign in to use most features in the app. It is designed to be simple, private, and fast to use.
Welcome to the IEEE SECON 2019 app. It contains the entire conference program for both the main conference and the workshops in SECON 2019, as well as various performance improvements and bug fixes.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Duetone Corporation
- 98.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Duetone Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.