*** Listening ***
- IELTS Listening has 3 levels Basic, Intermediate, Advance. Each level has 34 lessons. Basing on capability, listener should choose corresponding level.
- There is one transcript and one exercise in each lesson, listener may do exercise after listening conversation or immediately exercise while listening. Listener can switch between exercise and transcript in Your English.
- Support downloading audio and listen at offline mode. IELTS Listening can run on two modes: online and offline.
- 66 UK RADIO channels to help you improve your listening skills focusing on a British English/UK accent.
*** Grammar ***
- IELTS Listening has 27 grammar units. Each unit has from 10 to 20 subunits. Over 550 questions with explanation script "how to use", let you understand and use in real conversation.
*** Vocabulary ***
- There are over 3400 words in 6 levels, IELTS Listening separates two modes: Lean New Words and Meaning/Contest Test.
- Learn New Words helps you learn from 5 to 20 words per day depending on your choice. After learning, you can learn again in Learned Words section.
- Meaning Test helps you exercise vocabulary based on meaning of word.
- Contest Test helps you exercise vocabulary based on contest of sentence.
*** Irregular Verbs ***
- This section contains all irregular verbs, you can check when you forget.
- It also includes Search ability, help you find a word quickly.
Hide all ads after purchasing full version.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It would be more interesting if you let us check a limited number of intermediate and advanced listening before purchasing
Developer Response ,
That's would be an interesting suggestion. We are going to add it in next version. Thanks so much for your idea (y)
Its much better to listen to those IELTS test examinations before you do the test , it gives you a full training class and arrange your abilities to get to work.
It is one of the best app for listening and learning more and more
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.