IELTS Listening App – a product of Aussizz Group that has been carefully designed to fulfil the learning requirements of every aspirant. This App provides an end-to-end service starting from practice modules to learning videos and blogs. Learn new tips and tricks from experts in the form of videos and blogs. The sole aim of the IELTS Listening App is to provide quality education, a real-time feel of the IELTS Listening practice test sets , and access to loads of vocabulary. There is a load of information in the App, let us take a tour of the App functionality:
* Look and Feel of the App –The user can easily move around and try new things, as the process is greatly simplified. As it is designed in a manner that the candidate can easily manoeuver between different features, there is also an option to return to the test, if left incomplete.
* Practice Questions – There are several practice test sets and each test gives a ‘real-time’ IELTS Listening test experience. Each test is a mix of different questions types that are generally asked in the IELTS Listening test. The types of questions are ranging from Multiple Choice to Short Answers, Diagram Labelling to Complete the Sentence. Also, to ensure the authenticity of the test, the recordings cannot be forwarded and the candidate needs to answer along with the audio recording.
* IELTS Listening Test Format – Learn the test format before you begin the practice test. The test format is divided into four sections and each section has been explained in-detailed along with the 6 different types of question formats.
* Learning Videos and Blogs – Refer to these knowledgeable learning videos from our experts and updated blogs that contain tips and tricks to help attain 8+ bands in the IELTS Listening test. The videos and blogs are regularly updated and the candidate can learn various tips, tricks, and strategies from this knowledge bank.
* Vocabulary – Check out our extensive and detailed list of vocabulary starting from A-Z.! Each day you can start learning 10 new words! You can hear the pronunciation of the word, meaning, synonyms, and check the relevant examples. There is an option to search the vocabulary words based on the topics as well, such as words related to Communication, Business and Finance, Feelings, Academics, Culture and Social, and many more. This means, if you want to search for a word related to Sports – All you need to do is click on ‘Topic’ under the Vocabulary page and check out the sports-related words. Interesting, right!
* Support – Get undivided attention and support from the Support Team. Any query or any difficulty will surely get resolved by the support team. You can also share screenshots with the team for a better understanding of the problem.
* FAQs – Do you have any questions? There are tons of questions that candidates have before starting any session. Check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and start learning something from each FAQ.
* Join us on Telegram – Connect with fellow candidates and know the latest, get answers to questions that skipped from your mind! Find every new information on the Telegram page.
This was merely an insight into the features of the app, and a user can learn rapidly by using them daily. The practice sets, vocabulary bank, video, and blogs - all these are added to make the learning experience much greater and higher! These features are easily accessible and the app proves to be a self-reliant platform where a candidate can score greater bands with a higher user experience.
IELTS Listening App is a smart app that is easy to understand. This App requires only a Sign Up and you can use it multiple times without worrying about your pockets! Download the IELTS Listening App and begin your journey of learning new words every day, practice listening modules, and secure great bands.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Krina Patel
- 32.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 LET'S UPSKILL PTY LTD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.