This application allows you to easily build a list of students, and for each one, choose & build a list of IEP Annual Goals, Short Term Objectives, and Behavioral Objectives that include Common Core State Standards (CCSS). For each objective, you are provided with the option to add a Mastery Level. The output of each student's list of Goals and Objectives can then be sent by email or text message.
This app allows you to:
• Build a list of students and then save, edit, add, and/or delete selected Goals and Objectives that are unique for each student
• Develop multiple Goals and Objectives for each student
• Export the assembled annual goals, short term objectives and behavioral objectives for each student via email, or text message
• Plan certain significant components of each student's educational curriculum
• Build an exportable list of enrichment experiences to enhance student's development from a list of over 2,700 Suggested Activities
- Compatibility with iOS 10.
Ratings and Reviews
I used this application for my disabilities class this semester. We dealt with a range of people through observations and used the app to create our own version of what a whole IEP looks like for multiple students (did not use real names, sometimes did not use real scenarios.
Learned so much. I would recommend this app to anyone getting into working in schools, ESPECIALLY, with students with IEP's.
Not really free
Once you download the app, you are asked to input student info. From there it takes you to the cc standards. I chose 8th grade reading. I was then led to a page that says that I must upgrade for $9.99. I didn’t see anyway to get around this. So this app IS really useless because it does for 10 bucks what any IEP program such as SEIS will do for a special education teacher for free.
There are no goals for Pre-K students and I can’t get info for my 8th graders. So for $10, I should have access to all that and then some!!! That’s a NO for me.
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHERS, INC.
- 4.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHERS, INC.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.