„Much more mature approach to dungeon-crawling and one that allows better customisation, bigger battles, and in-depth character development.” 8/10 Tony Zhang, AppsGoer
„It's remarkably well done.” 8/10 Shaun Musgrave, TouchArcade
„Iesabel executes everything in solid fashion.” 7/10 Greg Srisavasdi, ArcadeSushi
„(Iesabel) is a well-crafted experience” 7/10 Jordan Minor, 148Apps
„For the short amount of time that I’ve played this game so far, I love it.” Lory Gil, AppAdvice
In the times of darkness, only the mightiest of heroes can save the world. Stand out against the evil all by yourself in epic single player mode, or form an unstoppable team with up to 7 of your friends in an extraordinary co-op mode. Swarms of bloodthirsty monsters, loads of epic gear to collect, dozens of skills to obtain and the most beautiful world in any Action RPG Hack n Slash on AppStore, await you. Visit a variety of locations including: swamps, dungeons, deserts, icy valleys, ancient ruins, forests, caves and many, many more. Enjoy 25+ hours single player campaign with 3 difficulty levels that make the fun more challenging.
Grab your sword and fling yourself into action now!
To experience full juiciness of game we seriously recommend that you use iPad 4 or iPhone 5. This game is not going to run neither on iPad 1 nor on iPhone 4 or older. Iesabel is a beautiful and detailed 3D game and as expected you'll need a powerful hardware to experience it in ultra HD graphics. For those with older devices we've included option to sacrifice graphics for higher FPS
PHENOMENAL SINGLE AND MULTIPLAYER MODE:
- A fantastic, action-packed single player mode.
- Amazing co-op multiplayer with up to 7 of your friends.
- Cross-platform gaming. You have an iPhone, your friend has a Macbook Air, and other friend has an other mobile device? No problem! You can all freely play in co-op mode. You won't find it in any other RPG game in the App Store.
- One of the biggest and most complex RPG games on App Store.
- Simply breathtaking 3D visuals, the best of any Action RPG on the iOS.
- Multitude of unique locations, villages, swamps, caves, crypts and more.
- Action-packed fights with variety of enemies: wildlife, undead, trolls, renegades and many more.
- A climatic soundtrack perfectly fitting the atmosphere of darkness.
COMPLEX RPG MECHANICS:
- Powerful range and melee characters.
- Dozens of powerful skills to learn and use in your battles.
- Thousands of weapons and items to collect.
- Four categories of items: Normal, Unique, Epic and Legendary.
- Multitude of immersive quests to complete.
- Challenging fights with giant bosses.
PERFECT FOR YOU:
- True and upright Action RPG. No buying potions for real cash, no gems, no constant nagging for purchases like in other similar games and absolutely no In-App Purchases. You can't buy victory; you have to earn it with your own skills.
- Intuitive touch controls.
- Engaging story of hope, heroism and betrayal.
- Hours of hack and slash mayhem.
- Universal app suitable for iPhone and iPad.
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/foreverentert
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/foreverentert
Watch our YT Channel: www.youtube.com/foreverentert
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- updated shaders
- fixed minor gameplay bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Great fun but far too many crashes
I've really been enjoying this. Reminds me of the years I spent playing Diablo. BUT, at the very least, WHY isn't there an auto save feature. Had it crash on me and I lost EVERYTHING I had done/accumulated/points spent/gear obtained/levels obtained/etc from the past hour of play. There are even areas where you get stuck. NOTHING you do will allow you to progress. Only option; start a new character. If these bugs can be ironed out I'd give this a 5*.
I have seen this game a few times thinking it was as the reviews said it was, poorly done and not smooth gameplay, I have got to be honest, it's not true on my iPad 3 32gb device. Plays very smooth. In the options are graphic choices to change so if you are closer to the screen for older apple products or farther for newer and better apple products. By tweaking the options those who are complaining could play this better. They may not have tried. I got this for .99$ and it is a great game, was worth the money before it was on sale, grass moves as I walk through it, blood and plenty of weapons. I think if your like me it's worth a shot. I have seen this as better than I expected. And like I said I have had no crashes nor has it shown a sign of it struggling.... But I play based on what I think my graphics potential is not what I think it should be. Five stars from me
Greatest Diablo Based Action RPG Game Ever Forged.
It's a dream of many gamers to have Blizzards: Diablo on the go, plus it's remarkably well done.
Unfortunately it still has very bad bugs and glitches that still make this game feel unfinished, then certainly refined.
The Game itself crashes more often at random than we'd expect, there are a couple of game-stopping bugs glitches, and the UI is really busy and a bit confusing, especially if you are playing on a smaller screen of the IPhone. The games graphics, even at low settings, proves to be too much for old mobile hardware, like the IPhone4.
Even on the IPad, the load times are quite long, and thanks to the games opaque auto-saving and complete lack of a manual save, it's far too easy to lose a lot of progress.
Secondly, the In-games sequence relies on a touch-based control method, via a virtual joy stick.
Please enable in the options section of the main menu: Bluetooth / Icade controller Compatibility Support.
This great addition to the next future game update, will offer players a choice in what kind of controller setting suits them best, touchscreen-based or Bluetooth, Touch screen mode can also be very difficult for newbies to figure out.
I implore you, please addressable fix these problems, so players can enjoy Lesabel a little better.
Thank You, and Good Luck Updating.
The developer, Forever Entertainment S.A., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Forever Entertainment S.A.
- 2.6 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Forever Entertainment S.A.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.