In the times of darkness, only the mightiest of heroes can save the world. Stand out against the evil all by yourself in epic single player mode, or form an unstoppable team with up to 7 of your friends in an extraordinary co-op mode. Swarms of bloodthirsty monsters, loads of epic gear to collect, dozens of skills to obtain and the most beautiful world in any Action RPG Hack n Slash on Mac Appstore, await you. Visit a variety of locations including: swamps, dungeons, deserts, icy valleys, ancient ruins, forests, caves and many, many more. Enjoy 25+ hours single player campaign with 3 difficulty levels that make the fun more challenging.
Grab your sword and fling yourself into action now!
PHENOMENAL SINGLE AND MULTIPLAYER MODE:
- A fantastic, action-packed single player mode.
- Amazing co-op multiplayer with up to 7 of your friends.
- Cross-platform gaming. You have a Macbook Air, your friend has an iPhone, and other friend has an other mobile device? No problem! You can all freely play in co-op mode. You won't find it in any other RPG game in the Mac App Store.
- One of the biggest and most complex RPG games on Mac App Store.
- Simply breathtaking 3D visuals, the best of any Action RPG on the OS X.
- Multitude of unique locations, villages, swamps, caves, crypts and more.
- Action-packed fights with variety of enemies: wildlife, undead, trolls, renegades and many more.
- A climatic soundtrack perfectly fitting the atmosphere of darkness.
COMPLEX RPG MECHANICS:
- Powerful range and melee characters.
- Dozens of powerful skills to learn and use in your battles.
- Thousands of weapons and items to collect.
- Four categories of items: Normal, Unique, Epic and Legendary.
- Multitude of immersive quests to complete.
- Challenging fights with giant bosses.
PERFECT FOR YOU:
- True and upright Action RPG. No buying potions for real cash, no gems, no constant nagging for purchases like in other similar games and absolutely no In-App Purchases. You can't buy victory; you have to earn it with your own skills.
- Engaging story of hope, heroism and betrayal.
- Hours of hack and slash mayhem.
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/foreverentert
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/foreverentert
Watch our YT Channel: www.youtube.com/foreverentert
- Dialogue with Niguma fixed
- Minor changes to German translation
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If only they told you HOW to play...
The gameplay itself is quite fun, the graphics are very good, and there seems to be a lot of quests so the game will last a long time. BUT, there's no explanations for anything in the game.
1) You can't see any of the key mappings within the game, only from the menu that pops up before you start. Which means a lot of wasted items as you're trying to remember what's what.
2) There's not explanations of what many items do (i.e. what's a rune for? I still can't figure out how to use it. Why are there charges? I can't seem to equip it anywhere.)
3) There's no explanation for what skills are useful for what classes.
4) During dialogue, you can only advance by clicking an on-screen button with the mouse. And you can't exit shops with keys either. Wastes a lot of time. Shouldn't the escape key do that?!?
5) The game auto-saves on its own. Accidently level-up the wrong skill (because it doens't explain what they do!) and you're screwed. You can't go back to the last save, because you have no control over save files.
Again…the game is fun, but HIGHLY frsutrating because there can't be any kind of simple documentation.
Just right for me!
This runs just fine on my older iMac, and really has everything I like in a RPG. Great graphics, character development, and story line, and lots of items to find. The price is absolutely incredible for what you get. Much better than others I’ve downloaded that cost a lot more. I can tell they’ve put a lot of time into this, and know how to put out a good game.
I’ve tried to download it over a dozen times and no go. Weird because other apps download just fine
- Forever Entertainment S.A.
- 1.2 GB
OS X 10.6.6 or later
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Forever Entertainment S.A.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.