Health workouts, Exercise diary, Track your exercise, fitness tracker
iExercise Journal helps you keep track of your fitness goals. An easy to use app for iPhone and iPad to help you track your daily fitness activities e.g exercises, cardio, workouts and calories burned. It monitors progress and keep track of your daily physical activities (exercises and gym workouts). This app helps you take control of your workout routines - it is valuable tool for exercise/physical activity Trends Analysis for maintaining a good health.
*** SALE 60% OFF !! (Limited Time Offer) ***
Exercise and physical activity are remarkably effective ways to improve health and well-being. Carry around iExercise Journal in your iPhone/iPad all the time to keep on top of your physical activities.
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for tracking Exercises/Physical Activity/Gym Workouts.
* Easily track your distance, speed and time for your walk, run or cycle.
* Keep Track of Calories burned. App contains database of popular exercises with calories burn rate.
* EMAIL and SHARE your Exercise Journal with your personal trainer/fitness instructor. You can also email to your self for backup and sharing.
* Find Out How Many Calories You Burn After Exercise
* Add your own CUSTOM Exercises.
* Quick and Easy Entry for frequent exercises.
* Monitor Body Mass Index (BMI).
* CUSTOM Reports - Daily, Weekly, Monthly and more..
* Weight Charts
* MONITOR changes in your physical activity over time.
* The LOG HISTORY display allows one to view all historic data.
* Add free text NOTES to each log.
* Full support for metric/non-metric units
* Takes very little of your iPhone memory, extremely small database size.
* EXPORT to Microsoft Excel : data is semi-colon delimited.
* Privacy and Security - All data is stored locally on your device for your privacy.
* Exercise, Live Well, Be Well
* Help you track your fitness activities to help you with your New Year's Resolutions
* Track your workouts effectively to maximize your results
* Measure, track and share physical accomplishments such as exercising, running, lifting or walking
This app saves physical activity information, calories burned and other calculated data. In addition to maintaining a convenient log of your physical activity history, the app is also a valuable tool for Physical Activity Trends Analysis which may help you and your doctor decide on the best physical activity/exercise for keeping a good health.
"Strong evidence shows that physical inactivity increases the risk of many adverse health conditions" - reference http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736%2812%2961031-9/abstract
As per CDC, Physical inactivity can lead to obesity, Exercise helps control weight, and reduce the risk for developing heart disease.
Updates for new iOS, Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Stay away until they update
This App is a waste of money. I liked the simplicity of it because all I wanted to do was track my exercises and time such as walking, swimming, Nia. The latest exercise is always at the bottom of the list so I cannot edit, delete, or even look at. It always opens to the personal info page instead of the logbook which is not intuitive. There is no way to Email the log to yourself to keep a record and no way to look at what you have done. I Emailed the company and have gotten no response.
All I wanted was a simple app to record my exercises. This app would only let me record for the current date. When trying to record something (like yesterday) it won't save and says its a duplicate entry. Doesn't work properly or I'm doing it wrong but no instructions so I've wasted enough time and sorry I paid for this.
good, could be better
It's very simple app to just keep track of exercise, which was just what I needed, I just wish you could put the height and weight in centimeters and kilos too and keep track of weight changes and maybe to be able to customize and save exercises.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- iHealth Ventures LLC.
- 16.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © iHealth Ventures LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Nutrition Reference Subscription for One Year $2.99
- Slim Fit Total Body Featuring Janis Saffel $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.