The iExit Interstate Exit Guide is a must-have on your next road trip. It figures out where you are on the Interstate, and shows you what's ahead.
Need gas? iExit knows all the gas prices in the United States, and can tell you which station is cheapest at each exit. It also makes it easy to compare prices by the exits ahead, letting you know exactly where to exit to save the most. It works for Unleaded, Mid Grade, Premium, and Diesel.
Need food? iExit has you covered, no matter if you're looking for the usual fast food or something local. It also integrates Yelp ratings and reviews to help you decide.
Need a place to stay for the night? iExit lists all hotels within 3 miles of an exit ramp. But if you're looking for a deal, we have thousands of same-day discounted rates that are cheaper than you'll find anywhere else.
Looking for a specific chain, like Cracker Barrel? Or maybe a specific amenity, like WiFi? Or maybe a rest area? Just search for it and we'll show you the exits ahead with a match.
Don't take another road trip without iExit!
** Important Notes **
● Your device must have GPS hardware or a connection to the internet for iExit to display results based on your location.
● iExit is compatible with iOS 11.0 and later.
● iExit only works in the United States on limited access highways, most of which are official Interstate highways.
If you have a question or complaint about iExit, please reach out to us first at email@example.com before leaving a bad review here. We work incredibly hard to build you the best In guide app in the App Store, and we value your feedback and will reply immediately. Thanks for using iExit!
Welcome to iExit version 10! This update brings a completely redesigned and updated iExit, and we think you're going to love it.
- First and foremost, GAS PRICES. If you're needing to exit the Interstate for gas, iExit now tells you the cheapest station at each exit. It also lets you compare exits by gas prices, so that you can be sure you exit where prices are the cheapest. No other app out there lists gas prices by Interstate exit, so be sure to use iExit on your next trip and save at the tank.
- We have redesigned the home page to let you 1) change location easily (if you want to search somewhere besides your current location), 2) select a nearby highway and see upcoming exits, even if not on the Interstate, and 3) search for places around you. If you search for gas stations nearby, you can easily find the cheapest gas station within 5 miles of you.
- When you are viewing the exits ahead of you, we have made it easy to search for the major categories: Gas, Food, and Hotels. We also make it easy to perform a custom search, as has always been the case.
- We have updated some parts of iExit to list businesses horizontally instead of vertically. This will help cut down on endless scrolling at exits that contain many businesses.
- We've added Dark Mode to make it easier on the eyes when using iExit for night driving.
- We've also introduced a banner ad at the bottom of the app to help pay the bills. If you would like to remove the banner ad, you can pay a one-time, in-app purchase of $1.99.
Please let us know how you like the new update. Feel free to leave a review, but if you have questions or feedback, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks and safe travels!
-The iExit Team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One of the best apps I've ever downloaded!!!
We just finished driving 1900 miles through the Northwest United States. This app was an amazing help on our trip. It let us know what exits were coming up and what restaurants, stores, and gas stations (including the accurate prices of gas at that exit) were coming up. It also lets you know with a rolling "odometer" how far it is to the next exit then deletes each exit as you pass it. It also lets you know how far it is to the next rest area. I don't think I've downloaded a more practical app than iExit and Google Maps with navigator. I even told some places we stopped at that we used the iExit app to find them. I normally don't write too many reviews of apps. I wanted to review this one because it was such a help to us during our travels and repay them for developing this app. If you're driving then iExit and Google Maps with the voice navigator are a must! I hope you can tell by this review that I was totally blown away by this app. Travelers, download it and then write a review. I guarantee you that you will write a positive review.
Essential must have tool but lacks update / error reporting
Update Augustus 2017: The biggest drawback to this app is that there is no way to add or edit missing locations. I'm not sure where they obtain their data from, but I have sent in a couple of request to update particular rest areas on the Pennsylvania Turnpike I-76 and my requests have been ignored. Other than that, it's a great tool but cannot be relied upon due to accurate data.
This is an essential must have tool for any interstate travel. It's simple and provides a solution to the "search along route" gap that many gps navigation systems don't do well or are limited to searching categories, entering in specific names, etc. this is beautifully simple and yet very functional. Pretty accurate too! Perhaps some day they will add some hands free features like voice integration too! I'd also love to see it expanded eventually to other highways... Not just interstates. Unfortunately no way to update / add missing places. These folks should get together with Waze and it would be amazing!!
Really, really useful
I don't usually review apps. But I have had iExit for years and years and I love it. We travel on Interstates regularly with kids and this app is a huge help. I can look and say "hmm.. we should eat in about an hour" and look at what is ahead. If we're looking for a specific restaurant, we can see what exit has it. It even tells us what side of the road the store or gas station or hotel is on. I can see what hotels are at an exit and see which have vacancies and even get coupons. Seriously. I use this the whole trip. It's accurate and helpful
And no, it doesn't work on non-interstates.
- Metrocket, LLC
- 15.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Metrocket LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Bottom Banner Ad Removal $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.