"The file access and management tool for a mobile lifestyle, iExplorer allows you to watch movies, listen to music, look over a document, watch slideshows of your photo library, and more without using precious storage space on your iPhone or iPod touch" – AppAdvice.com
"To be the most successful person that one can possibly be, getting organized seems to be the first step. With iExplorer, taking that step just gets easier by the minute" – iPhoneLife.com
With iExplorer (for iPhone) , you can manage/view files on your remote servers (Windows sharing server/FTP server/WebDAV server/Cloud server ...) in home, office and anywhere. iExplorer also is a good eBook reader, media player, photo viewer, and work assistant. You can read CHM, ePub, PDF and large text/PDB files with outline/bookmark/annotation support, play musics and movies without copying them to your device, view large photos on your PC/NAS and share to friends, edit spreadsheets on your Google Docs and save them as different formats, print any viewable documents.
* Access files on device or Windows Sharing Files/NAS/FTP/WebDAV Servers/Cloud servers
* Transfer files/folders/subfolders between device and remote servers
* Transfer files with Bluetooth between iOS devices
* Manage files on local or remote server (Rename/Delete/Move/Email/...)
* Sort files by Name/Size/Date/File Type
* Zip & Unzip files on local or NAS server/FTP server, support passcode protected zip/7zip/rar files
* Edit text file
* Edit Google spreadsheet, download google docs as pdf, Microsoft office document, zip, image, open office document, text files and so on.
* Open files in other apps. Open file from Safari, Mail and other apps.
* Stream html/Microsoft office files/keynotes/numbers/pages from NAS/FTP/Cloud servers
* Search files in folder/subfolders (support both local and remote servers)
* Sync files from NAS/FTP/Cloud server. View offline files if the server is not reachable
* Adjust priorities for transferring file tasks
* Print & tweet any viewable documents/ebooks (Printer needs support AirPrint).
* 4 Skins/Themes for choosing
* WiFi storage (HTTP/WebDAV server)
* Favorite feature : could add file/folder to favorite list as shortcut
* Passcode lock
* Stream photos from your NAS/FTP/WebDAV Servers/Cloud servers
* Support large images
* Smoothly zoom/scroll photos, view thumbnails
* Stream Audio/Video from NAS/FTP/WebDAV Servers/Cloud servers
* Support subtitle files (ssa/ass/srt) for video playback
* Multitasking supported for Audio stream
* Embedded PDF viewer, support outlines, bookmarks and annotations.
* Embedded CHM viewer, support outlines and bookmarks. Optimized for iPad
* Embedded ePub reader, support outlines ,bookmarks, font style, fast scroll, auto scroll
* Fast large text/PDB reader, support font style, fast scroll, auto scroll, multiple encodings
* Comic Reader, support cbz/cbr/cb7 files
Able to view large comic files in NAS/FTP server without copying to local.
Cache comic file in local storage
* Remember last read position for PDF, CHM, ePub, large text/PDB files
* Microsoft Office files, iWork files, Web files ...
* Code viewer, syntax highlighted for C, C++, Objective C, C#, Java, Php, JS, CSS ...
* Fullscreen mode for viewer in iPad (iExplorer HD only)
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
* Improve performance for SMB transfer
* Fix some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t work, spent all afternoon trying to get it to connect to browser cannot load don’t know what the problem is and no tech-support don’t waste your five dollars on a stupid app! Since Apple updated iTunes do not use apls anymore that no longer works either if it ever did.
I purchased this application for $5 USD. I know that is a lot of money for an iPhone Application but I obviously wasn’t thinking. The application is extremely simple and doesn’t do much at all. Save your money
I spent $5 on this app and nothing works. Can’t click on anything and when you do it leads you to empty files. Less than 1 star if that was an option.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Zhigang Chen
- 36.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2010 OPUIS.COM
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.