Find anti-inflammatory foods and build a healthy, anti-inflammatory diet. Also tracks calories, fat, protein, calcium, potassium, sodium, fiber, cholesterol and carbs. Includes 2,200 generic and brand-name foods.
IF Tracker was developed in consultation with Monica Reinagel, licensed nutritionist and author of the Inflammation Free Diet Plan. It is the only iPhone app that features the IF Rating(tm) System.
Featured in the Washington Post as one of "11 ways to live well in 2011"
Touch Reviews gives IF Tracker 5 stars - "A great app for anyone wanting to eat a healthier diet."
iPhone app Finder says 9/10, "An impressive tool for those looking to adopt an anti-inflammatory diet."
* Search. Look up IF Ratings for individual foods or browse by category to find the healthiest choices.
* Recipes. Analyze and store your favorite recipes and meals.
* Journal. Record each day's meals to track your daily IF Rating(tm), calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate intake.
* Info. Learn about the IF Ratings and how they can help you create a healing, anti-inflammatory diet.
* Share. Use Facebook or Twitter to connect to the IF Tracker community or your social network. Or, export your Journal data via e-mail.
* Custom Foods. Add your own foods to use them in recipes and your journal.
Follow developments on inflammation and the IF Tracker app using Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IFTracker
* 30 new foods
* Updated nutrient information for several dozen foods
* Improved sharing of Recipes
Ratings and Reviews
Like it; hope to love it.
I have fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis, both affected by inflammation. After reading about how foods affect inflammation, I decided to do what I can with a change of diet. An on-the-go working mom, an app with IF ratings is the most efficient way for me to alter my foods so I will hopefully feel better. This is the most I've ever paid for an app, but I felt it would be worth every penny if it helps me feel better. I like the concept of the app and find it helpful, but I would like to see more foods. For instance, I could not find pretzel, and I would like to select tuna salad for lunch, rather than add tuna, then mayo. I think enough people eat tuna salad that it could be on a fairly basic list. Also, in future versions, I would really love to see some food suggestions for meals based on what I typically eat to help me keep a positive total for the day. For instance, today I was at -120 before dinner. I didn't know where to begin with my meal plan. Maybe this will come more easily once I learn some food values. Looking forward to mote food selections in the listing though.
Any food I add by entering the nutritional data comes up n/a what gives. I thought this app was supposed to calculate the IF rating of these foods.
Needs more foods!
Very limited data base limits the usefulness of this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.