Are you in need of a hassle-free & cost-effective way to fax from your iPhone for free? Look no further than iFax, the original & best free eFax app. With iFax, your iPhone or iPad instantly transforms into a portable fax machine, offering unparalleled convenience.
With a user base of over 5 million individuals spanning 20,000 companies, including Fortune 500 powerhouses & esteemed nonprofit institutions like Citibank, the US Government, Harvard University, SAS, Lyft, PWC, 3M, Invitae, & many more, iFax has established itself as the go-to choice for all your faxing needs, including fax plus features & free fax from iPhone free options.
How iFax Works
- Whether you need to send a single fax or a multitude of faxes, iFax has you covered, anytime & anywhere, right from your iPhone.
- Get started with faxing in mere minutes, all without the need to create an account or deal with cumbersome paperwork.
- Seamlessly send & receive faxes on the go with iFax, the world's leading fax app, offering free efax app features.
Why Choose iFax App for Your Free eFax Needs
HIPAA & GLBA-Compliant, Enterprise-Grade Faxing: iFax offers top-tier faxing with enhanced security, bulk faxing, & multiple fax numbers – the ultimate fax plus solution.
Go Paperless with Cloud Faxing: Leverage cloud integration for importing & faxing images, documents, & PDFs from iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, while enjoying efax free benefits.
100% Safe & Private: Securely fax business & personal documents worldwide with iFax's robust 256-bit SSL encryption & HIPAA-compliant faxing, your security is our priority.
Powerful Document Scanner: iFax features an advanced e-fax scanner for swift & easy faxing of personal files, business documents, images, & more.
Multi-Platform Support: Send & receive faxes effortlessly with iFax on your iPhone, iPad, & Apple Watch, making faxing a breeze for individuals & businesses.
The iFax Success Story
Launched in 2008, the same year as the Apple App Store's inception, iFax has faithfully served millions of users who have collectively sent & received over 20 million faxes. Over the past decade, iFax has risen to become the world's most popular fax app today, offering fax plus features that are hard to beat.
- Prices vary based on selected region & duration, starting from $24.99/month (USD).
- Subscription duration options include 1 month & 1 year.
- The title of subscriptions will be ‘iFax Basic’ or ‘iFax Pro’
- A fax number will remain active as long as the subscription is active. Once deactivated, faxes received to your number may not be accessible.
- The free trial period lasts for 7 days & monthly subscription charges are then made automatically to the given payment account unless canceled 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.
- iFax contains both free trial & paid subscriptions for fax. Free trial offers are only available once per subscription per user.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Initial payments are charged to a user's iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Charges for renewal occur within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions can be managed by the user & auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Fair Use Policy - iFax reserves the right to limit any or all of the above services based on what it deems to be abusive practices, unusually high usage or what iFax deems as 'Fair Use'.
*iPhone & iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- Send faxes FREE for 7 days!
- Get a free fax number in any country and receive faxes FREE for 7 days!
- Lots of fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Inconsistent fax history between computer/phone app
I am unable to view an accurate fax history in terms of saved, sent, received, delivered faxes on the phone app. On the computer, the app is up to date but, on my phone, the last 4-6 faxes that I sent are nonexistent. Only certain faxes from months ago are visible on my iPhone iFax app but are visible on my laptop computer app. I tried signing out of the app and signing back into it on my phone but it did not help. I do not understand why the app doesn’t sync across devices. Lastly, the phone app claims that my iFax account
is linked across 4 devices but does not list those devices. And, one more thing, it is rather difficult to download a received fax. I have to text it to myself and then move the PDF out of my
iMessages to my desktop. There appears to be no mechanism for simply downloading the pdf to one’s computer.
I downloaded this app with the understanding that I would have a 7-day free trial and could cancel at any time, as advertised. Within the first day, when trying to send an important fax to a physician regarding test results of my elderly father’s significant illness, the “free trial” did not allow for more than one fax a month, and that one fax would not allow more than 30 pages. I had five documents totaling 19 pages, so I combined the pdf files into one pdf document of 19 pages. However, there continued to be some problem with the fax not going through, or asking me to enter a credit card number even though I opted for the 7-day free trial through Apple Subscriptions. So, I canceled the subscription THE SAME DAY, within 20 minutes of downloading; and used a good old fashioned fax. However, although Apple Subscriptions acknowledged I cancelled the subscription, today I was charged for the month. I canceled within the 7-day trial (actually I cancelled within minutes of downloading), and I was still charged; AND never even was able to fax with the free trial. This app is very misleading and very unethical; but that’s the way these scam apps work, I guess. I won’t make that same mistake again. I am giving you an authentic review and warning: keep searching for a different app; and, one that will actually honor its advertisement of a free 7-day trial with the ability to actually cancel at any time (even during that 7-day trial).
Developer Response ,
Hi there, Sorry to hear about the issue. Please note that all refunds and cancelations are processed by Apple, kindly send us an email at email@example.com so we can assist you.
Do not recommend you click in to this application
The trial period was full of “technical problems” from the beginning. Assigning wrong fax number and a fax that was supposed to be sent to me went somewhere else. This is a huge privacy concern to me. Unfortunately they have charged my card 2 times even though I have canceled an erroneous click during the trial period. During this trial period, I sent many communications to the customer support person, explaining this several times during the entire process. They ignored the parts of my communication about this. They then only focused on the technical aspect without addressing the subscription issues. They finally assigned a different number through the technical team, but never was the over $100 charge removed. I have now requested they have the sales person provide all my communications to the manager, and am waiting for the response.
They now say I have to go to Apple. This seems to be getting worse. I will wait for response and update this depending what happens. I have given them every chance to make this right. The sales person actually said they only get paid a commission for what they do. Basically that would mean to me they ignored my requests because they did not want to lose commission. I believe this is not a good message for the company to send to customers.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. We found that the issue reported by you is already resolved. if you need a refund, please request a refund directly from your payment receipt. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us using the “Contact Support” option from the side menu within the app and we’ll connect.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Maplewoods Associates Ltd
- 231.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Maplewoods Associates Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- iFax Monthly with 7-day trial $24.99
- Plus Annual $169.99
- iFax Unlimited $24.99
- outbound fax $0.99
- Free fax number - for 7 days $17.99
- iFax Unlimited $4.99
- Fax Number - Free for 7 days $169.99
- Basic Monthly $24.99
- Unlimited Fax Number $17.99
- iFax plus: e Fax from iPhone $0.99