iFax is the world’s most popular fax app, with 5M+ users and 20M+ faxes sent!
iFax is an effortless, genius, lightning-fast fax app for iOS, Mac, Apple Watch & other popular platforms that provides enterprise-grade security, HIPAA-compliance & yet is incredibly low cost. Scan & fax as many fax files as you want, absolutely FREE for 7 days! A genius solution to your faxing needs.
● No account or personal/business details are required to send a fax or receive a fax. No fax machine required!
● Pay-per-fax or buy credits or get a monthly subscription plan for extra discounts on outgoing faxes
● Powerful Inbuilt Scanner - iFax boasts of a top-notch scanner. Scan or import fax images, fax photos, fax PDF, & fax documents.
● Inbound Faxing - Get a fax number to receive fax on your phone or email. No need for a fax machine!
● Sign documents, scan documents & send fax free online from your iPhone & iPad. You will never have to look for a scanner or fax machine again!
● Notifications & Confirmations - Get status notifications, updates or emails & keep track of the fax you send & receive e fax on your iPhone.
● Customizable Cover Sheets - Select from many beautiful & personalizable templates to include in your fax.
● Cloud Integration - Images, documents, PDF & other files can be opened from iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox & Box to be included in your efax.
Send a fax from your iPhone or iPad. Once you go digital with the iFax fax app, you can send scan & fax, metrofax doc, fax PDF, fax document, faxburner via fax machine dax photo easy.
Costs of an outgoing efax doc or inbound fac are determined by the number of outbound pages (in 5-page increments) and destination. Sending free fax from iPhone through tiny iFax jotnot myfax app is much cheaper compared to traditional fax machines or other free fax burner apps or online free fax app services. Purchase fax credits through iFax tiny fax app or subscribe to outbound plans to send faxes at heavily discounted prices and enjoy effortless faxing from your iPhone, iPad & mobile.
- Incoming fax subscriptions provide a free fax number and the ability to receive incoming faxes.
- Prices based on selected region and duration, starting from $17.99/month (USD).
- Subscription duration options include 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year.
- Title of subscriptions will be "Fax Number - Free for 7 days" or "Unlimited Fax Number".
- A fax number will remain active as long as the subscription is active. Once deactivated, scan & fax faxes received to your number may not be accessible.
- Outgoing subscriptions enables you to send unlimited turbo faxes (bound by fair usage) for $4.99 (USD)/month.
- Title of subscriptions will be "outbound subscription".
- Free trial period lasts for 7 days and monthly subscription charges are then made automatically to the given payment account unless canceled 24 hours prior to the end of trial period.
- iFax fac contains both free trial and paid subscriptions for fsx. Free trial offers are only available once per subscription per user.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Initial payments are charged to a user's iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Charges for renewal occur within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Fair Use Policy - iFax reserves the right to limit any or all of the above services based on what it deems to be abusive practices, unusually high usage or what iFax deems as 'Fair Use'.
- Send as many faxes as you like (FREE for 7 days!)
- Get a free fax number in any country and receive unlimited faxes (FREE for 7 days!)
- Lots of fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Expensive, but inoffensive
So, I picked this one because I needed to send a fax and didn’t want to end up hooked on a subscription, so I sought out a decently reviewed app that let me just buy credits and call it a day. That was this, and to that end, it did exactly what I wanted.
However...I ended up spending a bit more than I expected. It is inobvious exactly what “1 credit” pays for (quick answer: rather less than one page), so I underbought. Then, in the app, the $2.99 option (which is present here on the store, and is what I would recommend if you’re in my position) is not available, so I ended up spending $9.99 to send a fax.
I don’t feel great about that, but I’m not super irked either. I have enough extra credits to send another fax or two in a pinch, and I’ll probably use them someday.
I’m ultimately ok with it because actually *using* the app was great. Clean, intuitive interface, worked quickly and without hassle. If this was 1996 and I actually needed a fax machine, I’d probably even be willing to pay for their subscription.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your support! Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any suggestions or queries.
Do not recommend you click in to this application
The trial period was full of “technical problems” from the beginning. Assigning wrong fax number and a fax that was supposed to be sent to me went somewhere else. This is a huge privacy concern to me. Unfortunately they have charged my card 2 times even though I have canceled an erroneous click during the trial period. During this trial period, I sent many communications to the customer support person, explaining this several times during the entire process. They ignored the parts of my communication about this. They then only focused on the technical aspect without addressing the subscription issues. They finally assigned a different number through the technical team, but never was the over $100 charge removed. I have now requested they have the sales person provide all my communications to the manager, and am waiting for the response.
They now say I have to go to Apple. This seems to be getting worse. I will wait for response and update this depending what happens. I have given them every chance to make this right. The sales person actually said they only get paid a commission for what they do. Basically that would mean to me they ignored my requests because they did not want to lose commission. I believe this is not a good message for the company to send to customers.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. We found that the issue reported by you is already resolved. if you need a refund, please request a refund directly from your payment receipt. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us using the “Contact Support” option from the side menu within the app and we’ll connect.
Okay I have used this app several time to send faxes to a court house. They went through perfectly, were fast and easy to send. The DOWNFALL is the price! The first time I used it, it asked if I wanted to sign up for a subscription which I chose not to as I won’t be using it enough to pay for that. I bought credits to send the faxes so imagine my SURPRISE when the next month I saw a subscription charge to my Apple account. I was quite shocked as I had clicked NO to sign up. Thankfully Apple helped me out with that fraudulent charge. I really think they charge to much to send faxes. Especially, when to send a two page fax it cost 12 credits to send. Way to much! I wish they would lower their prices maybe more people would use this app to send faxes rather than going to a office store but it is usually only a dollar to send a fax from there.
Developer Response ,
Please report your issue from the "Contact Support" option within the app so we can quickly resolve.
- Maplewoods Associates Ltd
- 162.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Maplewoods Associates Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Fax Number $17.99
- Unlimited Fax Number $49.99
- Unlimited Fax Number $94.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.