Need to send a quick fax? Trying to receive a fax but don't have a fax machine?
iFax is the first and original fax app that turns your iPhone or iPad into a portable fax machine.
THE IFAX STORY
- First launched in 2008, the same year as the Apple App Store launched
- iFax has served millions of users who have sent and received over 20 million faxes!
- iFax has been the most popular and highest-grossing fax app for over a decade
OVER 5 MILLION CUSTOMERS, ACROSS 20 THOUSAND COMPANIES
- Includes Fortune 500 companies and leading profit & non-profit organizations
- Including Citibank, US Government, Harvard University, SAS, Lyft, PWC, 3M, Invitae and lots more!
HOW IT WORKS
- Send 1 fax or send millions of faxes - anytime, anywhere
- No account needed, just start faxing online in minutes with the leading fax app, iFax.
- Send faxes on-the-go to any fax number in the world and receive faxes from any fax number
- HIPAA compliant fax app
- Absolutely FREE for 7 days!
● Enterprise-Grade Faxing
iFax offers enterprise-grade faxing features including enhanced security, bulk faxing options, multiple fax numbers and 24X7 technical support.
● Go Paperless with Cloud Faxing
Cloud integration enables you to easily import images, documents, PDF from iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox in the app to fax on-the-go.
● 100% Safe & Private with Military-Grade Security
iFax offers 256-bit SSL end to end encryption and HIPAA compliance faxing with 100% secure transmission making it absolutely safe to fax your business and personal documents anywhere in the world.
● Powerful Document Scanner
iFax includes an integrated high power e fax scanner to quickly scan and fax your important business documents, personal files, photos and medical records etc.
● Multi Platform Support
iFax offers cross-device availability so you can send & receive faxes from your iPhone, iPad & Apple Watch making the faxing process hassle-free for both businesses and individuals.
● 24/7 Technical Support
Our technical customer support staff is available 24/7 to help you with anything and everything faxing.
● No Fax Maintenance Overheads
With iFax, you eliminate the need for a fax machine thereby saving on your fax maintenance charges and reducing pressure on your IT resources. So that you enjoy ‘Top- Notch Faxing’ without spending money on building a fax infrastructure.
- Prices vary based on selected region and duration, starting from $14.99/month (USD).
- Subscription duration options include 1 month and 1 year.
- The title of subscriptions will be "iFax Basic” or “iFax Pro” - A fax number will remain active as long as the subscription is active. Once deactivated, scan & fax faxes received to your number may not be accessible
- The free trial period lasts for 7 days and monthly subscription charges are then made automatically to the given payment account unless cancelled 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.
- iFax contains both free trial and paid subscriptions for fax. Free trial offers are only available once per subscription per user.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Initial payments are charged to a user's iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Charges for renewal occur within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Fair Use Policy - iFax reserves the right to limit any or all of the above services based on what it deems to be abusive practices, unusually high usage or what iFax deems as 'Fair Use'.
*iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- Send faxes FREE for 7 days!
- Get a free fax number in any country and receive faxes FREE for 7 days!
- Lots of fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Okay I have used this app several time to send faxes to a court house. They went through perfectly, were fast and easy to send. The DOWNFALL is the price! The first time I used it, it asked if I wanted to sign up for a subscription which I chose not to as I won’t be using it enough to pay for that. I bought credits to send the faxes so imagine my SURPRISE when the next month I saw a subscription charge to my Apple account. I was quite shocked as I had clicked NO to sign up. Thankfully Apple helped me out with that fraudulent charge. I really think they charge to much to send faxes. Especially, when to send a two page fax it cost 12 credits to send. Way to much! I wish they would lower their prices maybe more people would use this app to send faxes rather than going to a office store but it is usually only a dollar to send a fax from there.
Developer Response ,
Please report your issue from the "Contact Support" option within the app so we can quickly resolve.
Do not recommend you click in to this application
The trial period was full of “technical problems” from the beginning. Assigning wrong fax number and a fax that was supposed to be sent to me went somewhere else. This is a huge privacy concern to me. Unfortunately they have charged my card 2 times even though I have canceled an erroneous click during the trial period. During this trial period, I sent many communications to the customer support person, explaining this several times during the entire process. They ignored the parts of my communication about this. They then only focused on the technical aspect without addressing the subscription issues. They finally assigned a different number through the technical team, but never was the over $100 charge removed. I have now requested they have the sales person provide all my communications to the manager, and am waiting for the response.
They now say I have to go to Apple. This seems to be getting worse. I will wait for response and update this depending what happens. I have given them every chance to make this right. The sales person actually said they only get paid a commission for what they do. Basically that would mean to me they ignored my requests because they did not want to lose commission. I believe this is not a good message for the company to send to customers.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. We found that the issue reported by you is already resolved. if you need a refund, please request a refund directly from your payment receipt. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us using the “Contact Support” option from the side menu within the app and we’ll connect.
Best Fax App I’ve Ever Seen!!!
So I needed to fax some paperwork for my EDD due to circumstances and never in my life has there been an easier app to use ! Saved me trips from going to an office store or finding someone that can help me ! Everything is pretty much self explanatory ! I recommend anyone get this app, I faxed my paperwork and they got to me right away! I have this app a 5 star but if I could I would give them a 10 because they’re just amazing ! I e seen a lot of people complaining about getting over charged but I haven’t had any billing problems so far , it’s been such a great experience and I appreciate what you guys are doing with this app and how far you guys have taken it !!! Once again thank you for making life so much easier !
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Maplewoods Associates Ltd
- 280.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Maplewoods Associates Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Basic Monthly - 24.99 Trial $24.99
- iFax Unlimited $24.99
- outbound fax $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.